“3 dead in mass shooting at Arkansas grocery store”

“Arkansas State Police confirmed that 11 civilians and two officers were shot during a mass shooting at a Fordyce grocery store”

Now is this the third or fourth mass shooting this week? Happens so often now the gun huggers don’t even offer their usual useless “prayers and condolences” anymore. Mass shootings are as American as apple pie, happen so often now Americans have become desensitized

And the right’s solution is more guns and easier access to more guns

The solution to the problem is taking place right before our very eyes. The ammosexuals have so inured us to the slaughter that no one even cares anymore. Problem solved! As you say it is as "American as apple pie" now. Soon it will be a positive "virtue" in our minds.

We are well and truly fucked and are now slaves to the almighty gun.

One day our future generations will simply accept that going to the grocery store carries a significant chance of being gunned down in cold blood. Like not finding the cereal you were shopping for, it just happens from time to time.

Right, like people in Arkansas aren’t carrying

The "Good guy with a gun" myth will never die. It is part of the necessary cognitive dissonance that we partake of to survive as Americans. Surely when I'm being shot at at the movie theater there will be a "good guy" who takes out the baddie and saves me.

Sadly it almost never happens. But if we have FAITH in the myth it will ease our minds as cower under the hail of bullets in the diaper aisle at the grocery store.

You can't stop it by taking guns away, Sybil. The right to self defense is inherent. The right to murder is not. Criminals like this don't care about the law (including any gun control law).

Punishing the law abiding for this criminal's crime is not going to work, Sybil.
Oh boy, here we go with the guns are going to be confiscated propaganda again, you’d think the gun huggers would come up with new deflections by now

You don’t have to confiscate guns to reduce gun violence, rather making access more difficult would be the step in the right direction

Oh boy, here we go with the guns are going to be confiscated propaganda again, you’d think the gun huggers would come up with new deflections by now

You don’t have to confiscate guns to reduce gun violence, rather making access more difficult would be the step in the right direction

Remember: to any given ammosexual making it more difficult to get a gun = taking their guns away. It's a strange bit of mental gymnastics but it works for them.

The solution to the problem is taking place right before our very eyes. The ammosexuals have so inured us to the slaughter that no one even cares anymore. Problem solved! As you say it is as "American as apple pie" now. Soon it will be a positive "virtue" in our minds.

We are well and truly fucked and are now slaves to the almighty gun.

One day our future generations will simply accept that going to the grocery store carries a significant chance of being gunned down in cold blood. Like not finding the cereal you were shopping for, it just happens from time to time.
“ammosexuals,” pretty funny, never saw that before

The "Good guy with a gun" myth will never die. It is part of the necessary cognitive dissonance that we partake of to survive as Americans. Surely when I'm being shot at at the movie theater there will be a "good guy" who takes out the baddie and saves me.

Sadly it almost never happens. But if we have FAITH in the myth it will ease our minds as cower under the hail of bullets in the diaper aisle at the grocery store.
Stephen Paddock was a good guy with a gun up until the second he pulled the trigger

Damn right. If good guy with a gun was around, that would've ended it before 11 innocents were shot.

The mass shooters are typically messed up people that have listened too much to Democrat lies.
I really wish you have the chance to involve yourself in a shootout someday!

As stupid as you are, you would probably get yourself killed.

Not only that, the police would show up and see you and the other shooter shooting guns- DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE POLICE ARE GOING TO KNOW WHO THE GOOD GUY OR THE BAD GUY IS? When the police show up- they are looking for a shooter, and here your dumb ass is, holding a gun! You could be shot by the police yourself while they are trying to figure it all out. At this point, you are just in the way!

Not only that, you are so stupid, and not trained for handling mass shooters, you would probably end up killing some innocent bystanders.

I get it you want to be James Bond or John Wayne, but when the shooting starts- CHICKENSHITS WHO TALK BIG LIKE YOU ARE THE FIRST ONES TO RUN AND HIDE your scrawny asses! Chickenshits like you buy guns because you are a chickenshit scared of your own shadow- IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

You are not qualified to intervene- you have no POLICE TRAINING and I seriously doubt you have the balls to intervene in a public shooting!

Next idiot please!

Last edited:
Yep. It’s only 3 dead. When Sandy Hook (20 babies) or Las Vegas (60 dead, 400 wounded) doesn’t get this nation’s attention, I’m afraid nothing will.

You still have idiots on this forum supporting bump stocks for Chrissake.
No, you still have idiots on this forum that wants to try to ban them.

Crime is down, and mass shootings are up, the latter I suppose being only one indicator used in compiling statistics

And I have always stressed race doesn’t make a difference, in fact, shootings in urban areas only reinforce my position, there are too many guns out there and too easily access to too many guns, even the teenage wannabe gangster can possess one
Crime is UP. It's just not being reported, because cities have defunded and demoralized their police forces.

Heck, TWO porch pirates argued over stealing the same package in Pennsylvania just yesterday, before the Fedex guy even left!
In Oakland, SDTC, even during the day, only two things move; rats, and muggers. That city has become totally unsafe at ANY hour!
Downtown Seattle is no longer safe at night, and even during the day there are major problems with crime.
Gang shootings in Chicago are now so commonplace they aren't even reported by the news anymore.
Los Angeles, SDTC, has thieves looting trains, cars, trucks, etc.; and following people home to rob them at gunpoint.

Gangs and vagrants and drugs like fentanyl are in every Democrat run hellhole. It looks like a scene out of a Zombie Apocalypse movie.

Back