“3 dead in mass shooting at Arkansas grocery store”

They aren't the ones going around committing violent gun crimes or randomly shooting people.

And I didn't say I wouldn't disarm them too.

Your question was "So who do you want to disarm first?" so I listed them in order of worst first.

The white libs would be last on the list.
Like I said, for white libs, this is all about disarming Black Americans.

When white libs are the only ones allowed to own guns, there will be no one who wants to take them away.

Link Russian pig
Here you go, racist Joe Stalinist scum ...

African Americans and the New Deal
Digital History - UH
https://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu › disp_textbook

... American history had occurred. In 1936, some 75 percent of black voters supported the Democrats.

A sign of the times, repub campaign poster ...

image.jpg

Now, what are you going to do? :dunno:

Last edited:

When white libs are the only ones allowed to own guns, there will be no one who wants to take them away.

White liberals are not prolific gun owners nor do they tend to use them for violent criminal purposes.

White redneck Trumpers and black thugs OTOH..... 🤔 🙄

Crime is UP. It's just not being reported, because cities have defunded and demoralized their police forces.

Heck, TWO porch pirates argued over stealing the same package in Pennsylvania just yesterday, before the Fedex guy even left!
In Oakland, SDTC, even during the day, only two things move; rats, and muggers. That city has become totally unsafe at ANY hour!
Downtown Seattle is no longer safe at night, and even during the day there are major problems with crime.
Gang shootings in Chicago are now so commonplace they aren't even reported by the news anymore.
Los Angeles, SDTC, has thieves looting trains, cars, trucks, etc.; and following people home to rob them at gunpoint.

Gangs and vagrants and drugs like fentanyl are in every Democrat run hellhole. It looks like a scene out of a Zombie Apocalypse movie.
I should have know, if the facts don’t prove what you want to be true, the facts got to be lying, I think there is one of your Google fallacies that cover that type of illusionary reality

I should have know, if the facts don’t prove what you want to be true, the facts got to be lying, I think there is one of your Google fallacies that cover that type of illusionary reality
Argument of the Stone fallacy. You are not quoting facts. You are quoting made up shit.

Look up the Mulford Act.

When Reagan was governor of California, he was all for open carry of guns. That is, until the Black Panthers started carrying them.

His quote? He saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons“. LOL

Wrong, until you can prove the crime statistics are indeed are bogus, and have always been bogus, your juvenile use of supposed fallacies is irrelevant, and dumb
Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. Burden fallacy. No, Anchovies, you cannot shift the burden of proof onto me or anybody else.

No, dead people, innocent dead people dead because of guns, duh
Because of Democrats.
A gun cannot load itself. Someone must load it, aim it, and fire it.

It is DEMOCRATS that push mutilation of children.
It is DEMOCRATS that push psychoquackery.
It is DEMOCRATS that push the Catch and Release program for criminals.
It is DEMOCRATS that invited open invasion of the United States, bringing with it criminals, fentanyl and other drugs, and all the associated gang activity with it.

It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any weapon, including any gun, or any accessory to any weapon, including any accessory for any gun.

The mass shooters are fucked up individuals that got fucked up because of DEMOCRAT policies.

Back