“3 dead in mass shooting at Arkansas grocery store”

You do not think you TRUMPTARDS are a gang?
Labeling over half the country a 'gang' isn't going to work, Lizard.
Drug abuse is not political.
Drug abuse is political.

It is DEMOCRATS that invite open invasion, bringing the illegal drugs, including fentanyl, with it.
It is DEMOCRATS that do NOTHING about the homeless strung out on drugs, turning city streets into crime and filth ridden areas that looks more like a scene out of a Zombie Apocalypse movie.
It is DEMOCRATS that allow crime and gangs to run rampant.
It is DEMOCRATS pushing mutilation of children (including this last mass shooter).
It is DEMOCRATS pushing sexual deviancy, where this shooting took place.
Republicans and TRUMPTARDS do drugs as well.
That won't work, Lizard. You cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else.
You people are a gang of malevolent idiots and losers wanting to harm people that do not agree with you on any given subject!
You are describing yourself and other Democrats again. You cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else.

Look up the Mulford Act.

When Reagan was governor of California, he was all for open carry of guns. That is, until the Black Panthers started carrying them.

His quote? He saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons“. LOL
Irrelevance fallacy. It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any weapon, including any gun.

Like I said, for white libs, this is all about disarming Black Americans.

When white libs are the only ones allowed to own guns, there will be no one who wants to take them away.
This is actually not quite right.

What 'the Elite' don't seem to realize is that they too will suffer under the same tyranny in exactly the same way. It's only a matter of time before The Oligarchy or the dictator doesn't need them anymore.

“3 dead in mass shooting at Arkansas grocery store”​

And the right’s solution is more guns and easier access to more guns
Correct.

What we can conclude is that a sick, violent criminal got wind that nobody in a grocery store was going to be keeping and bearing arms. Probably because there was one of these posted:

F7437.png

We know that all mass shootings occur in leftist-mandated defenselessness zones. Obviously if leftists weren't mandating any defenselessness zones, there wouldn't be nearly the vast number of mass shootings we see occurring in ubiquitous leftist-mandated defenselessness zones.

If mass shootings are what you want to avoid, outlaw leftists making, and/or influencing, policy.

where am I projecting? provide the post
LET ME PLAY YOUR LITTLE PROJECTING GAME BY JUST SAYIN'- "ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS SAY ABOUT ME- BOUNCES OFF OF ME- AND STICKS TO YOU"!

Anyone can play your little childish game for 3rd graders- BUT MOSTLY USED BY DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS-

-Mr. DUMBER-THAN-SHIT!

BTW! You are about as SMART as a box of PUBIC HAIR!

Last edited:
LET ME PLAY YOUR LITTLE PROJECTING GAME BY JUST SAYIN'- "ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS SAY ABOUT ME- BOUNCES OFF OF ME- AND STICKS TO YOU"!

Anyone can play your little childish game for 3rd graders- BUT MOSTLY USED BY DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS-

-Mr. DUMBER-THAN-SHIT!

LIF. Grow up, Lizard.

-Mr. DUMBER-THAN-SHIT!

forgot your meds again. sorry to hear that.

forgot your meds again. sorry to hear that.
SO people that don't agree with you are on MEDS?

TYPICAL TRUMPTARDED RESPONSE! Deflect and Project!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE DUMBER-THAN-SHIT instead of being Smarter than anyone else!

But do keep running your mouth and exposing yourself!

Last edited:
“Arkansas State Police confirmed that 11 civilians and two officers were shot during a mass shooting at a Fordyce grocery store”

Now is this the third or fourth mass shooting this week? Happens so often now the gun huggers don’t even offer their usual useless “prayers and condolences” anymore. Mass shootings are as American as apple pie, happen so often now Americans have become desensitized

And the right’s solution is more guns and easier access to more guns

Did u post about this shooting

Yes or No

Well well well

Travis Eugene Posey

police-identified-the-suspected-shooter-as-44-year-old-travis-eugene-posey-of-new-edinburg-223922567-16x9_0.jpg
Travis Eugene Posey appears to fit the profile of a Democrat, as indicated by comments made by Arkansas State Police Colonel Mike Hagar at a Sunday press conference: "The actions of the suspect were the most cowardly, pathetic actions imaginable, as he was literally preying on defenseless victims," Hagar added. "The majority of which were female."

Everything about that description, to include apparent HATRED for women, makes it pretty clear that Posey is a leftist.

TYPICAL TRUMPTARDED RESPONSE! Deflect and Project!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE DUMBER-THAN-SHIT instead of being Smarter than anyone else!

But do keep running your mouth and exposing yourself!
I can see that you are only responding in like kind. Your calm, rational rebuttal and disciplined adherence to the topic make your posts such a joy to read.

3 dead, 10 wounded, in Arkansas grocery store shooting, authorities say​

Three people were killed and 10 wounded in a shooting at a grocery store in Fordyce, Arkansas, the Arkansas State Police said in a news conference Friday.

The 10 people wounded include two police officers. The suspected shooter was also wounded and taken into custody.

Police first received calls about an active shooter at the Mad Butcher grocery store at around 11:30 a.m. local time, Mike Hagar, the Secretary of Public Safety and Director of Arkansas State Police said at the news conference.

At least 234 mass shootings have taken place in the United States in 2024, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive, which, like CNN, defines a mass shooting as one in which four or more people are shot, excluding the shooter. The country has seen a spate of shootings in the past few weeks as the summer heat has escalated, with 21 mass shootings recorded by the Gun Violence Archive since last Friday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/local-news?ftag=CNM-16-10abg0d

Map shows where 9 killed, 62 others hurt in Chicago weekend shootings, including 2 mass shootings in 1 hour

Link to your post on this...not ONE Lib has posted about this...WHY??

Because they really don't care about gun deaths unless the nut pulling the trigger is a white man

Last edited:
Back