3 Nations With Right Wing Leaders Have The Most COVID

Russia is unfortunate to have China on it's Siberian border -how the virus came in

Extremely doubtful. Almost certainly it entered Russia by plane. The problem China has now is that it is reentering China over the land borders. China is the one suffering from having a land border.

Brazil's leadership actually will not wear a mask of use social distancing -or do a shut down They are stupid and brought this upon themselves

Yes, the conservatives there sound as stupid as the conservatives here.

The US was a victim of the Wu-flu -but we've done mitigation

Anatta decides to throw in a claim it is a flu, in order to reinforce the stupidity of the current conservatives.

Extremely doubtful. Almost certainly it entered Russia by plane. The problem China has now is that it is reentering China over the land borders. China is the one suffering from having a land border.

There is a serious illegal immigration problem on the Chinese Russian border you have no idea what you're talking about.

There is a serious illegal immigration problem on the Chinese Russian border you have no idea what you're talking about.

There is a serious smuggling problem. Not so much an illegal immigration problem. Which direction do you think these illegal immigrants are going? There are not many opportunities for foreign workers on either side of the border.

Covid-19 did not get to the Chinese side of the Chinese/Russian border. It did get to the Moscow airports, and then back to Siberia. Now the danger for China is the smugglers from Russia will bring the disease back into China.

Hello StoneByStone,

But it still has one of the larger populations in the world. Not that I think any of these government have done a good job, I'm just saying it's not a fair comparison.

It is a fair comparison of nations with large populations. Fair enough for me to say it. The left appreciates that I said it, the right does not. That was predictable.

Country ... Total Cases .... New Cases

1. USA .... 1,768,461 ....... +22,658

2. Brazil .... 438,812 ......... +24,151

3. Russia ....379,051 ......... +8,371

Hello Cohort,

is that your around about way of saying ...

If you want to say that then own it. I have my own view, which differs from yours.

I posted a thread to talk about how the 3 leading nations in Coronavirus deaths have right wing extremist leaders.

To me, that says the way they are dealing with this issue is highly ineffective, and it indicates poor leadership. I think they are motivated by hatred and they don't mind seeing the poor suffer and die. These are the kinds of people who are apt to blame the poor for their own condition, as they hold all the power to change things.

The right wing has a lot of selfish hateful people. When they get power it is not good for society.

Hello Cohort,

If you want to say that then own it. I have my own view, which differs from yours.

I posted a thread to talk about how the 3 leading nations in Coronavirus deaths have right wing extremist leaders.

To me, that says the way they are dealing with this issue is highly ineffective, and it indicates poor leadership. I think they are motivated by hatred and they don't mind seeing the poor suffer and die. These are the kinds of people who are apt to blame the poor for their own condition, as they hold all the power to change things.

The right wing has a lot of selfish hateful people. When they get power it is not good for society.

Instead of wasting time in here griping about it, just send an email to the blue states with your complaints.

Hello Cohort,

the only reason the USA is leading is because of all the liberal areas with moronic governors. the conservative areas are doing much better. So your entire premise is false. It also doesn't take into account a per capita basis, which if it did would show us more than with a reasonable response.

Hello Cohort,

the only reason the USA is leading is because of all the liberal areas with moronic governors. the conservative areas are doing much better. So your entire premise is false. It also doesn't take into account a per capita basis, which if it did would show us more than with a reasonable response.

Still trying to make it about red vs blue states. That has been discussed at length in many threads. It also smacks of excuse-making for DT who is seen as having done a poor job by a majority of Americans.

The point about per capita is a better angle for your antagonist position. The USA is 11th in the world in cases per capita, but the first 10 are not large - all under 10 million people except Spain, which has a liberal Prime Minister. Seeing as how the pandemic hit Brazil and Russia later than the USA, and is still growing rapidly on those nations, I would expect them to climb on the per capita chart.

Hello Cohort,

Still trying to make it about red vs blue states. That has been discussed at length in many threads. It also smacks of excuse-making for DT who is seen as having done a poor job by a majority of Americans.

The point about per capita is a better angle for your antagonist position. The USA is 11th in the world in cases per capita, but the first 10 are not large - all under 10 million people except Spain, which has a liberal Prime Minister. Seeing as how the pandemic hit Brazil and Russia later than the USA, and is still growing rapidly on those nations, I would expect them to climb on the per capita chart.

YOU LITERALLY MADE THE PREMISE OF YOUR OP that conservative leaders have the most covid. I then point out to you that the areas for most covid in our country are LIBERAL areas and then you deflect.

Back