386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

You would find more than a few, you would find all of them. When counting votes the persons name in that precinct (and their SSN number in the database) is basically checked off. If they voted twice when the vote is checked off the database flags it as a second vote for the same person and it isn't allowed. If it's a fake vote when counted the database flags it as no such person with a valid SSN number and it isn't allowed.

No, the persons counting votes never see any SSN numbers and they aren't printed on the ballots, they are confidential. But when you register you must do so with a valid number and from that point forward your name and precinct are tied together in a database with your number. No two ballots will ever successfully count two votes from the same or a fake person, it can't happen.

Blatant lie, Sock. You cannot make the evidence of election fraud just disappear.

Sorry asshole but regardless of whether or not you use the popular vote or our electoral system it is still a govt by the peoples vote. To say we don't use the "popular vote" so we don't have a democracy is fucking asinine.

The word democracy comes from the Greek words "demos", meaning people, and "kratos" meaning power; so democracy can be thought of as "power of the people": a way of governing which depends on the will of the people.

The Constitution establishes a federal democratic republic form of government. That is, we have an indivisible union of 50 sovereign States. It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot.

Democracies have no constitution, Sock. There is no such thing as a 'democratic republic'.
Now you are just arguing a paradox. It's irrational.

in summary.....it never happens because no one has been caught, it would be impossible because we look to make sure it doesn't happen, but it would be impossible to look because it would be too much work, so why should we look........and you people think you are smart enough to run a country......

the most logical way to have fraud would be 1) identify people who never vote 2) create a fake registration using their name and SS#, 3) get an absentee ballot for that registration 4) drop them by the box load in unsupervised boxes at 3 am......

you only needed 47,000 of them spread over four states to put your candidate in the Oval Office, not millions of them......

...plus the synthesized 'votes'.

It is a necessity... Do you know where your driver's license is? I'm asked for it quite often as a matter of fact... My bank is responsible ...perhaps yours isn't...;) I think you're the only person here who is never asked to show I.D. Anywhere....:laugh:

He's full of shit and he knows it.

I would love to know the backstory, TOP, behind your mistrusting non-photogenic people.
Some of us unfortunately evolve into that situation.

I may have mentioned, my college ID photo looks really great;
more recent shots? Not so much.

Blatant lie, Sock. You are not college age.

Thanks for your input, Luddite.
You are describing yourself again, Sock. It is YOU demanding old technology.
On line deposits don't require a photo ID.
Yes they do. A bank requires photo ID to open the account.
I guess the sleazy hotels you stay in might require ID. The hotels I stay in require a credit card which doesn't have a photo.
Blatant lie. Hotels and motels generally require photo ID.
Employee badges can't be used for voting.
They sure can, Sock.
Alcohol isn't a necessity and when you reach a certain age, it is hardly ever required to show ID.
Alcohol is a necessary part of life (not to drink, though!). It is a necessary component in several cleaners and other chemical compounds.
If you buy alcohol to drink, you may be required to show photo ID.
No jurisdiction can require a photo ID to register to vote since that would violate federal law.
It does NOT violate any law, Sock. You are making shit up.
It is quite easy to get on board a commercial aircraft without a photo ID. You only need a boarding pass.
Blatant lie, Sock.
It might be a little harder to get through TSA but it isn't required.
It is, Sock.
The new facial recognition used by Clear means you don't need photo ID at the airport.
Clear requires it too, Sock. You can't even sign up for Clear without it.

Why do you keep repeating the same inane lie? You destroy any credibility you might have left.

Because you seem to think that something that never occurred happened.
You don't get to declare 'credibility' for anyone, Sock. Omniscience fallacy.

Don’t have to, but you have to prove any election fraud actually swayed or changed the election, which you can not, nor ever could

There was no election in 2020, Sock. The election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
Several 2022 elections also faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
Democrats are already trying to muck with the 2024 election.

Lying again?

{More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)}

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...in_voters_admit_they_cheated_in_2020_election

You realize that 20% includes your cult?

Back