386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

It is a necessity... Do you know where your driver's license is? I'm asked for it quite often as a matter of fact... My bank is responsible ...perhaps yours isn't...;) I think you're the only person here who is never asked to show I.D. Anywhere....:laugh:

My bank never asks me for I.D. Been doing business there for over 30 years and am on a first name basis with all of them.:cool:

My bank never asks me for I.D. Been doing business there for over 30 years and am on a first name basis with all of them.:cool:
That's nice...
You're the only person I know who doesn't ever need an ID I guess... Everyone else does though...;)

Everyone should have a photo ID... If they never ever have to use it what's the big loss? If they need it they have it...

If all you needed was a photo ID what is to stop someone from using that photo ID to vote multiple times? If the person in the photo is checked off somewhere and can't vote again that is what they are already doing with your name and SSN#.

It is odd that Republicans are so against using student IDs as ID to vote. They even refuse to use passports as ID to vote. Their heads implode at using any military or veteran ID to vote.

Why should voting be connected to driving?

The right is constantly losing votes because they are constantly standing for things the majority of voters do not want. The only way they can win anything is gerrymander voting precincts or prevent persons who are valid voters from voting. If they can force everyone to get a drivers license to vote they just got rid of a whole bunch of votes.

A social security card by itself won't work... No need to photograph the baby

Although everyone does;) It's quite a process if you need to get a new social security card by the way...things have changed... Just get a photo id
...why is that a problem?

Maybe they don't fucking feel like it. Does our constitution say anything about having a drivers license to vote? Our current system is rock solid and a photo ID isn't going to make it any more secure. Many states are now totally going to mail in voting, practically all of them will before long. How do you show your photo ID to someone when you mail in your vote?

If all you needed was a photo ID what is to stop someone from using that photo ID to vote multiple times? If the person in the photo is checked off somewhere and can't vote again that is what they are already doing with your name and SSN#.

That's not all you need... Is they cross check several ways with signatures and addresses... at a Specific location... Have you never voted in person?

I've got a few, TOP. Why do you keep asking me that?
I don't know why they're so important, but I have a few.

That 1960s college ID card is still my favorite, though.

I still have my U of FL ID, hair down to my elbows, glassy eyed with a shit eating grin. People swear it isn't me.:laugh:

It's not a big deal to Get everyone an acceptable ID... Have one.
That you can use for anything including voting...why not? Democrats will register people to vote and drive them to the polls...why not help them get IDs...we know why they won't...
Don't we? ;)

What good is your photo ID when mailing in your ballot?

People say we need one, but we did fine without one for a very long time.

I was in my twenties, at least, before my driver's license had a photo.
I never ran over a single person, regardless of how many cars I wrecked.

I've voted in Massachusetts since I was 21/22 years old in 1968.

The next time they ask me for a photo ID will be the first,
and nobody has ever complained about election fraud in Massachusetts to my recollection.

They didn't ask for a photo ID when I registered to vote in City Hall.
I doubt if the nice ladies behind the counter were boxing fans who happened to recognize me,
but I suppose I can't swear to it either way.

They didn't ask me for a photo ID when I was eighteen and registered for the draft, either. [Bitches. :laugh:]

I do remember that I was registered as a Democrat without having to say anything,
but those were more civilized times.

I don't get it, but I have strong suspicions that certain Red States are trying to stay Red by suppressing the vote,
and making the acquisition of photo IDs easier for the desired voters and harder for the less welcome ones.

That's my suspicion, but
I'm 77.
I'm not hitting the road to do hands on research.

The random sequence number on my draft card was 001. You know what that means?

Is today it's important for everyone to have one... And it's not difficult to get one.
There are different requirements for different photo IDs... For good reason... But everyone should have one.... No one is trying to stop anyone who is eligible to vote from voting...

How do you show your photo ID when mailing in your vote?

Maybe they don't fucking feel like it. Does our constitution say anything about having a drivers license to vote? Our current system is rock solid and a photo ID isn't going to make it any more secure. Many states are now totally going to mail in voting, practically all of them will before long. How do you show your photo ID to someone when you mail in your vote?

Didn't say anything about a Driver's license. Everyone should have a photo I.D... Why are people too lazy to go vote in person? Unless you're disabled or physically unable you should be voting in person... We don't have to talk about this anymore.I see that you're upset and it's too early to be swearing...lol

You sure can, Sock.

Bullshit, you cannot register without a valid number. You actually fucking stupid enough to think you can make up numbers and successfully register to vote with a number that has never been issued by the govt. You truly are a fucking moron.

No such thing. A democracy is not a republic. They are mutually exclusive.
The United States was organized as a federated republic. Democracies have no constitution and no representatives.

YOU don't want either a democracy nor a republic. YOU want an oligarchy.
Don't try to hide behind the founders or the Constitution, Sock.

The only thing you are showing to be mutually exclusive is Into the Night and intelligence.

Blatant lie, Sock. You cannot make the evidence of election fraud just disappear.

You can't claim it happened with proof. None of you assholes have any proof whatsoever. We do know someone tried, I heard him tell Georgia "listen, I need you to just find me 12,000 votes". He did the same fucking thing in AZ but it wasn't recorded.

And they are free to do that, but I am becoming tired of hearing them claim to have some evidence. There clearly is no evidence.

There is no evidence, only accusations....mixed with lies. As all MAGAts know, the best way to lie is to mix truth in with it such "Hunter's laptop". Yes, there was a laptop. The lie is what's on there and that it's hard evidence. Another is that Biden is a pedophile. IMO, this latter one is to provide cover for Pedo Don who participated in his friend's Jeffrey and Ghislaine's sex trafficking and may have laundered money for them with his Russian-laundering business.

Last edited:
That's nice...
You're the only person I know who doesn't ever need an ID I guess... Everyone else does though...;)

You still haven't told us how your ID is necessary and you were required to use it in the last week, let alone the last month.

Tell us the things you could not do last week if you had not presented an ID.

Democracies have no constitution, Sock. There is no such thing as a 'democratic republic'.
Now you are just arguing a paradox. It's irrational.

Right, the sky is green and the earth is flat. Nowhere in any definition of a democracy does it say anything about not having a constitution.

Back