386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

Poor "teacher," drunk already. How will you ever manage to get today's community service in? :rofl2:

Idiot child, it works like this: Our voting authority (the township) sends everyone an application to fill out if they want to vote by mail. You fill it out, sign it, and send it back. The election clerk checks it against your registration -- the name, date of birth, address, and signature. When an election rolls around, you receive your ballot in the mail. You fill it out, put it in the envelope provided, and sign the outside of it. You can then either mail it or drop it off in a secure locked box. On election day, the ballots are compared to the voter registration books. If you screwed up and didn't sign it, your ballot is set aside. Some jurisdictions give you a chance to fix that error, if they can get in touch with you. Otherwise, the ballot is discarded.

Let us know when you figure out how this process can be corrupted. We'll wait. And wait. And wait.

You are a bird-brain. Any adult American citizen can easily access a legitimate, official form of Photo- ID. If you don't have any money, you can even obtain kosher Photo-ID for free. Are you such a shit-head that you don't realise why non-photo ID is unsatisfactory for voting ?

GOD !! There sure are some major Do-Dos on this forum - (it's kind of frightening actually).

PS: Biden and his coterie of communist handlers are going down in November.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Last edited:
are you serious?......
how do you get their name and SS#?....
https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/special-report/data-breach/latest-incidents

how do you identify who is not registered?....
if you're the head of voting records for Fulton County? you look at your records.....

how do you get their address?....
you don't....do you think anyone checks to see if a person registered to vote on Fulton County actually lives, is registered to vote and votes in Des Moines, Iowa?........you use an address you can control...you mail the absentee ballots there, have people ready to receive them, fill them out, sign them with the signature you used to register them, stick them in a cardboard box and empty it into a drop box at 3am......

without being caught?.....
if the person who is supposed to do the catching is the one doing the fraud, what are the chances?.....

No ballot is mailed to anyone who isn't legally registered with a unique and valid SSN#. There is no way any state is going to send thousands of ballots to the same address. Not going to happen. You are an idiot to think your asinine dreams would work.

Not once, fucktard. I post the actual reality rather than the type of bullshit that is rampant from the right on this forum.

Bottom line, cumstain, the presidential election in 2020 was solid. ACROSS THE BOARD. Every fucking smokescreen, X twitter, conspiracy theory you fuckers try to throw against the wall doesn’t stick. EVER. NOT A ONE.

But you idiots keep trying as if you’re going to overturn the election. Like you tried on Jan. 6.

A fucking bevy of fools.

Dickface, when have I disputed the 2020 election? Can you repost those (imaginary) posts?

I tried to overturn the election on 1/6? You fucking twit, I had no connection to the idiots
who stormed the capitol. Another of your pathetic and imaginary delusions. What's with your
silly and pitiful accusations that I (or many of us) give a flying fuck about the disaster that
was the 2020 election? You won! And because you elected a fucking idiot to be Commander
in Chief, this country has been overrun by both illegals (who are draining our resources and
added to voting records) and lost credibility throughout the world. And now you want to
elect him again? Trump ain't no saint, and he talks (says stupid shit) too much. But, when it
comes to policies, I support stopping the flow of "migrants," showing this country is not weak
(as this president has), evening up of tariffs and exploring our energy supplies. To name a few.
Why don't you? Or are you blinded by party's lies and stupidity?

Lastly, you have serious anger issues! Seek help before you have a stroke or nervous (TDS) breakdown.

No ballot is mailed to anyone who isn't legally registered with a unique and valid SSN#. There is no way any state is going to send thousands of ballots to the same address. Not going to happen. You are an idiot to think your asinine dreams would work.

They don't even mail a ballot unless you've correctly filled out the application to receive one first. That app has to be certified against your voter registration. This was one of the RW lies thoroughly debunked around the 2020 election. Reichwingers were claiming that ballots were being mailed out to everyone regardless if they requested one or not.

Poor "teacher," drunk already. How will you ever manage to get today's community service in? :rofl2:

Idiot child, it works like this: Our voting authority (the township) sends everyone an application to fill out if they want to vote by mail. You fill it out, sign it, and send it back. The election clerk checks it against your registration -- the name, date of birth, address, and signature. When an election rolls around, you receive your ballot in the mail. You fill it out, put it in the envelope provided, and sign the outside of it. You can then either mail it or drop it off in a secure locked box. On election day, the ballots are compared to the voter registration books. If you screwed up and didn't sign it, your ballot is set aside. Some jurisdictions give you a chance to fix that error, if they can get in touch with you. Otherwise, the ballot is discarded.

Let us know when you figure out how this process can be corrupted. We'll wait. And wait. And wait.

Here in PA, I am a registered Republican. I get no mail-in ballot or application. I never have.
The GF is a registered Democrat. She never requested an application. She gets a
mail-in ballet or application for every election.

Here in PA, I am a registered Republican. I get no mail-in ballot or application. I never have.
The GF is a registered Democrat. She never requested an application. She gets a
mail-in ballet or application for every election.

State laws very. In Texas I received a form to request a mail-in ballot from a Republican candidate. That despite all the bitching and whining about mail-in ballots by MAGAts.

The random sequence number on my draft card was 001. You know what that means?

I may have known at one time, but I certainly don't remember now.
I can't find my draft card. I may have tossed it after I was drafted.
Those days are a blur--not because I was always high--I absolutely wasn't--
but rather because I just don't remember a lot.

showing people dumping boxes of ballots into a box doesn't prove anything.....he may have fifty or sixty handicapped mothers who can't afford the stamps it takes to mail in their absentee ballots.......(I wonder if you believed THAT lie......I know you fell for the one that Biden got elected in a constitutionally correct election).........

You don't even know if they are real ballots. The video just says they are doing doing something shady and you want to believe it. If they are doing something illegal it is unlikely they will video it. By now election workers could have made a lot of money coming forward with evidence of illegal actions, but nobody has. Even Rudy admitted he lied about the Atlanta "fraud" when he had to testify in the defamation suit.

Dickface, when have I disputed the 2020 election? Can you repost those (imaginary) posts?

I tried to overturn the election on 1/6? You fucking twit, I had no connection to the idiots
who stormed the capitol. Another of your pathetic and imaginary delusions. What's with your
silly and pitiful accusations that I (or many of us) give a flying fuck about the disaster that
was the 2020 election? You won! And because you elected a fucking idiot to be Commander
in Chief, this country has been overrun by both illegals (who are draining our resources and
added to voting records) and lost credibility throughout the world. And now you want to
elect him again? Trump ain't no saint, and he talks (says stupid shit) too much. But, when it
comes to policies, I support stopping the flow of "migrants," showing this country is not weak
(as this president has), evening up of tariffs and exploring our energy supplies. To name a few.
Why don't you? Or are you blinded by party's lies and stupidity?

Lastly, you have serious anger issues! Seek help before you have a stroke or nervous (TDS) breakdown.

You’re a Trumptard, motherfucker. Through and through. Your posts prove it time and again. You’re just another MAGAT dupe.That means, among other things, that you supported or apologized for the Jan 6 insurrection.

The 2020 election was no “disaster”. Despite what the distortions your lying RW “sources” tell you, the nation is on a much better course than it was under Trump. And, it appears to continue in that direction.

Write these down, cocksucker.

Chaos
Retribution
Revenge
Destruction of our institutions

Those will be the hallmark of another Trump administration.

I may have known at one time, but I certainly don't remember now.
I can't find my draft card. I may have tossed it after I was drafted.
Those days are a blur--not because I was always high--I absolutely wasn't--
but rather because I just don't remember a lot.

Your lottery number, those with number 1 or "001" are the first to go. They still conducted the lottery a couple years after they stopped calling guys up for service. I was eligible the first year they stopped calling guys up so I wasn't called.:whoa:

Your lottery number, those with number 1 or "001" are the first to go. They still conducted the lottery a couple years after they stopped calling guys up for service. I was eligible the first year they stopped calling guys up so I wasn't called.:whoa:

I see. I believe that my call up just barely predated the lottery.
My memory is a bit of a haze though.

Do you actually think if they identify a number of ballots all coming from the same person/SSN that they aren't going to check all the addresses provided? You are an idiot. None of those ballots will be certified until some questions are answered.

I highly doubt even a Demmycrat would be stupid enough to use the same name and SS# twice in the same county.....I'm sure they used the same info in Atlanta, Madison, Pheonix and Detroit though.......

I was a 256.....I think my county filled its quota before they hit 60....

You can't claim it happened with proof.
Evidence is not a proof, Sock. Attempted force of proof in open functional system. You cannot make the evidence just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you.
None of you assholes have any proof whatsoever.
Attempted proof in open functional system.
We do know someone tried, I heard him tell Georgia "listen, I need you to just find me 12,000 votes". He did the same fucking thing in AZ but it wasn't recorded.
Nothing illegal there! BTW, Georgia never chose their electors.

Back