386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

There is no need for election fraud
when perfectly valid elections can and do destroy the soul of the nation
all on their own.

The shocking stupidity of the American electorate may very well be this nation's one unscalable obstacle.

Nearly half of the voters are devolved mutants,
and thanks to our fakakta constitution,
that often translates into more than half of the electoral votes.

dumbass-dumb.gif

It was about defaming the election workers by claiming they were cheating.
No, it wasn't, Sock. It was about assuming Dominion's flaws actually resulted in cheating. Unfortunately, the flaws themselves were never addressed, and cheating is certainly possible. FOX (Democrats) paid them to shut up about it.
This made their lives hell by people threatening their lives.
Who's lives?
Rudy admitted he had no knowledge about them cheating and the workers won the suit.
Who is 'them'?

Here in PA, I am a registered Republican. I get no mail-in ballot or application. I never have.
The GF is a registered Democrat. She never requested an application. She gets a
mail-in ballet or application for every election.

Then your election authorities should be notified, if you think something fishy is going on. It sounds to me though that your state's (D) party is more on the ball and is sending out appls to registered party members to encourage voting. That's probably not illegal. Why aren't the (R)s doing more?

Here in MI they send up applications on request, or if you have previously voted by mail. If you don't fill out and return the application, you do not get a ballot. We are not registered with any parties.

I may have known at one time, but I certainly don't remember now.
I can't find my draft card. I may have tossed it after I was drafted.
Those days are a blur--not because I was always high--I absolutely wasn't--
but rather because I just don't remember a lot.

We do have a tendency to block out unpleasant memories. Helps keep us sane. You can probably tell whose brain doesn't do that on this forum. lol

Last edited:
You don't even know if they are real ballots. The video just says they are doing doing something shady and you want to believe it. If they are doing something illegal it is unlikely they will video it. By now election workers could have made a lot of money coming forward with evidence of illegal actions, but nobody has. Even Rudy admitted he lied about the Atlanta "fraud" when he had to testify in the defamation suit.

The tendency of some allegedly intelligent, educated people (PMP claims to be an attorney) to fall for misinformation because it confirms their bias is incredible. It's as though they don't possess a shred of critical thinking ability. Your post fairly reeks of it, yet apparently none of your points has occurred to that writer.

Your lottery number, those with number 1 or "001" are the first to go. They still conducted the lottery a couple years after they stopped calling guys up for service. I was eligible the first year they stopped calling guys up so I wasn't called.:whoa:

Gods. Whew. I can only imagine how you felt when you knew you wouldn't be called. They got my brother a year after he graduated university. He had a low draft number but I don't recall what it was. That was in 1969; he went in in the spring of '70.

What part of MAILED Ballots do you not comprehend. These ballots didn't go to Registered voters. They went to everyone or anyone. Moron.

You are confusing applications for absentee ballots which went to everyone with absentee ballots which went only to registered voters.

No, it wasn't, Sock. It was about assuming Dominion's flaws actually resulted in cheating. Unfortunately, the flaws themselves were never addressed, and cheating is certainly possible. FOX (Democrats) paid them to shut up about it.

Who's lives?

Who is 'them'?

You are confusing the lawsuit by Dominion against Fox with the lawsuit by the two election workers in Atlanta Rudy accused of cheating. Both Dominion and the election workers won their defamation suit.

We do have a tendency to block out unpleasant memories. Helps keep us sane. You can probably tell who's brain doesn't do that on this forum. lol

Or deal with them and get over them. Shit happens. We're born, we live, we die. One my favorite movie, and philosophical, quotes is from "Auntie Mae":

Live, that's the message!..Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!

We should remember the past, as Santayana mentioned, but we shouldn't let it hold us back. The MAGAts are doing exactly that. They refuse to face that times change. While it's not wise to not jump into the unknown too quickly, such as Oppenheimer opined, MAGAts have thrown out an anchor attacked to a past that never happened: life with the Cleavers and my three sons. They don't want to let go and face the future; their kids in pink hair and tongue piercings.

Their best bet is to learn from the past and enjoy the present.

There is only one definition of a democracy, Sock. You are just trying to change it. Redefinition fallacy.

A democracy is government by popular vote. It has no constitution and no representatives.

YOU don't want a democracy OR a republic, Sock. YOU want an oligarchy and call it a 'democracy'.

Can we say that night only has one definition

(2)
: absence of moral values

Clearly you are into not having morals.

Agreed. So they obviously were not counted as part of the election returns. The voting machines would kick them out and they wouldn't match the number of people who voted.

bullshit......the unreal votes put Biden in the Oval Office just as if he was a real president......

You are confusing applications for absentee ballots which went to everyone with absentee ballots which went only to registered voters.

if the clerks who processed the applications are the ones involved in the fraud who is going to stop them?......

Back