386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

1712492594332-png.1542005

People made from dirt and ribs. Talking snakes. PRICELESS!

Venezuelan tampering of voting machines. Double counting ballots. Massive fraud, but only in swing states. PRICELESS!

granted, it takes more faith to think a demmycrat could figure it out than that God could create miracles, but then to be fair......coming up with DNA is a big step beyond figuring out how to come up with 47,000 fake votes........

The clerks in those swing states were all republicans. Do you have any fucking evidence whatsoever that any clerks did anything wrong? No you don't, you just like making excuses for why your shithead lost and he will do so again, get used to losing when you nominate assholes.

you aren't that stupid are you?......the clerks in Fulton County are NOT Republicans......

I dunno? She bitches, and throws it out. We vote in person. I don't know if it's legal or not. Just strikes a curiosity of who else gets them. I'm older than she is

She's been getting them the last few years. It doesn't raise a serious concern. It is what it is. I guess if I want one, I have to request it :dunno:

If it happens every year than odds are high it's perfectly legal. The PA (R) party might pick up on this and start sending them out, too.

People made from dirt and ribs. Talking snakes. PRICELESS!

Venezuelan tampering of voting machines. Double counting ballots. Massive fraud, but only in swing states. PRICELESS!

Ahem. "Massive fraud, but only in swing states and only affecting the top of the ballot..." Definitely priceless. :laugh:

granted, it takes more faith to think a demmycrat could figure it out than that God could create miracles, but then to be fair......coming up with DNA is a big step beyond figuring out how to come up with 47,000 fake votes........

Your god was created in man’s image, not the other way around. No such thing as miracles. DNA is real, not a reward and punishment Santa Claus in the sky.

you aren't that stupid are you?......the clerks in Fulton County are NOT Republicans......

Even if they were 100% Democrats, Georgia is a Republican state with a Republican governor and a Republican State Congress. It's been almost four years and, according to you, the Republican leadership is so fucking stupid and incompetent, they can't prove there was fraud in Fulton County. Are the Democrats really that good? I don't think so. The only sane conclusion is that there was no fraud.

You are confusing applications for absentee ballots which went to everyone with absentee ballots which went only to registered voters.

They didn't send out applications dimwit. These weren't absentee ballot requests. They were unsolicited mail ballots. :palm:

The election has been looked at. Even Trump's own people admit it was an honest election.

Of course, it hasn't been looked at. Those cowards that were forced to say the election was honest are very stupid people who cave to the media propagandists.

Denying the results of those investigations is wacky, stupid and/or dishonest. Never trust a MAGAt, they always lie.

Demanding that everyone say the election was perfect is wacky, stupid, dishonest and for gullible mental cases like you. :palm:

Even if they were 100% Democrats, Georgia is a Republican state with a Republican governor and a Republican State Congress. It's been almost four years and, according to you, the Republican leadership is so fucking stupid and incompetent, they can't prove there was fraud in Fulton County. Are the Democrats really that good? I don't think so. The only sane conclusion is that there was no fraud.

they weren't good.......they just burned the evidence.......

Your god was created in man’s image, not the other way around. No such thing as miracles. DNA is real, not a reward and punishment Santa Claus in the sky.

Miracles occur every day, Sock. There's even a word for it.
Jesus Christ is not Santa Claus (who was also a real person).
God is not created, Sock. You really should read the Bible someday.

Even if they were 100% Democrats,
Democrats are not nearly as numerous as that, Sock. They are a loud and obnoxious minority.
Georgia is a Republican state
Georgia is a republic, Sock.
with a Republican governor and a Republican State Congress.
Georgia never chose any electors, Sock.
It's been almost four years and, according to you, the Republican leadership is so fucking stupid and incompetent, they can't prove there was fraud in Fulton County.
Irrelevant. Georgia never chose any electors, Sock.
Are the Democrats really that good? I don't think so. The only sane conclusion is that there was no fraud.
You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Back