386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

If it happens every year than odds are high it's perfectly legal. The PA (R) party might pick up on this and start sending them out, too.

I wouldn't think it is illegal, just curious why she would get one and I didn't. Like I said, we both vote in person so it isn't a serious concern.

Your god was created in man’s image, not the other way around. No such thing as miracles. DNA is real, not a reward and punishment Santa Claus in the sky.

Yo, dickface. This thread is about all those illegals allowed in this country and you Democrats registering them to vote.
It has nothing to do with your hatred of the Christian religion. I've never seen you condemn Muslims or Jews for their
beliefs. Why not, dickhead? Is it because you're just an angry and hateful Democrat? Or just angry and hateful?

Yo, dickface. This thread is about all those illegals allowed in this country and you Democrats registering them to vote.
It has nothing to do with your hatred of the Christian religion. I've never seen you condemn Muslims or Jews for their
beliefs. Why not, dickhead? Is it because you're just an angry and hateful Democrat? Or just angry and hateful?

Just responding to one of your MAGAT creationist friends bizarre post, idiot. Don’t like it? Butt out, then.

Despite the fact that all allegations of voter fraud have been pretty much debunked,
what if it were true?

Beating Donald Trump was and is a moral imperative.
In that instance, the end would justify ANY means.

It may take at least fifty years to repair the damage Trump did in one term, and
possibly longer than that before America regains any measure of international respect.

I wouldn't think it is illegal, just curious why she would get one and I didn't. Like I said, we both vote in person so it isn't a serious concern.

We need to stop meeting like this every morning. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is getting suspicious. lol

Democrats aren't the only voters who use mail-in Ballots. Your own cult-leader, trump voted via mail-in ballot in 2020.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...l-again-despite-months-of-voter-fraud-claims/

Mail in ballots per se are not the issue. The problem is with ballot harvesting and the election fraud we saw in Georgia and Pennsylvania where signatures and addresses were not validated.

In 2020 there were supposedly 157 million ballots cast. In 2016 there were 131 million cast - 26 million more in 2020.

11 states have put in new election integrity laws since 2022, want to bet that the total number of votes drops below 135 million again?

An informed citizenry is at the heart of a dynamic democracy.

Thomas Jefferson

False

"An informed citizenry is at the heart of a dynamic democracy.” Kevin Mattson, Creating a Democratic Public: The Struggle for Urban participatory Democracy

8m0e7b.jpg

Back