386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

which question, minion?.....whether I find your total commitment to serve Satan to be abhorrent?.....the answer is yes, of course.......
Never mind since you obviously want to play games. I don’t worship Satan as you do, Pmp.

Are you now claiming to be an avowed Christian, Pmp?

You didn’t post it, Pmp. What are you hiding? Are you afraid your computer will melt down if you post “Yes, Dutch, I am an avowed and pious Christian”?

/yawn.....everyone here knows you've less than a complete brain.......why do you continue to struggle out in the open where everyone can see you lose?.......

/yawn.....everyone here knows you've less than a complete brain.......why do you continue to struggle out in the open where everyone can see you lose?.......
Everyone? Wow, you minions must be mind-readers, Pmp. Why didn’t you call me a Demmycunt? Why are you hiding how evil you truly are?

without question, minion.....what are you avowed to........besides lies.......
Is this how “Christians” around you talk to others? Are these Christian values, Pmp? Or are you just a lying minion of the Dark Lord?

THATOLDSLUT ignores the fact its not the woman's body that gets chopped up when the abortionist kills an unborn child.......
is this news to you, Cuntselor......its been part of the Republican platform since 1972 to let states choose......meanwhile YOUR party's platform has always been that the federal courts should decide to promote abortion until birth regardless of what the states choose........I sort of think your party is the loser on that balance beam.......
quite frankly, you are totally full of shit.......and what difference does it actually make if you kill and unborn child in the 8th month of pregnancy or the 4th......do you think its any less dead?.....

1712771666828-png.1544259

you seem confused......I left the demmycrat party in 1980.....its you and Desh who pee in the same toilet with anti-constitutional autocrats......
The confusion is on your part, Pmp. You’re the one who declares himself a prophet and a Christian then goes around shitting on people and calling them vile names. You epitomize the seven deadly sins by your actions, your statements and your political leanings.

6rwunm.jpg

The confusion is on your part, Pmp. You’re the one who declares himself a prophet and a Christian then goes around shitting on people and calling them vile names. You epitomize the seven deadly sins by your actions, your statements and your political leanings.

6rwunm.jpg

And yet you will vote for an incest Joe. A paragon of virtue. Our first white trash president.

And yet you will vote for an incest Joe. A paragon of virtue. Our first white trash president.

Now I know you’re both mental and an idiot. I’ll be voting a straight Libertarian ticket this election just like the last. Although I’m considering a Nikki write-in ticket.

The only way you of the Hamas party could take the presidency in November is through massive fraud.

I don't think you can pull it off.

But then, I didn't think you and your allies could do something like October 7th - yet you did.

I think of they do pull it off, they'll regret it bigly.

Tbh I can't see Americans voting for a guy that's cost them thousands of dollars a year for 3 years in a row. That's most highly unlikely.

Last edited:
I think of they do pull it off, they'll regret it bigly.

Tbh I can't see Americans voting for a guy that's cost them thousands of dollars a year for 3 years in a row. That's most highly unlikely.

50 some months of continuous growth. DOW going great. Unemployment way down. Last jobs report - all sectors up or even. US is a leader in the world economy.

That’s right, Americans. It’s the economy. Vote accordingly

Back