386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

A large number of working (and non-working) Americans still struggling...that's just fact...and getting worse...
They'll be voting in November for change...

1712924622179-png.1545195

https://www.1911addicts.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=1920,fit=scale-down/https://www.1911addicts.com/attachments/1712924622179-png.1545195/
He’s not my choice, Legion, but neither is the clown-faced traitor my choice.

I’m voting Libertarian. Who are you voting for, Legion? Are you a MAGAt? Are you brave enough to admit it? Or won’t you be voting at all because you can’t? The

He’s not my choice, Legion, but neither is the clown-faced traitor my choice.

I’m voting Libertarian. Who are you voting for, Legion? Are you a MAGAt? Are you brave enough to admit it? Or won’t you be voting at all because you can’t? The

You're a tard, and your vote is negated by the 2 major parties.

But you're a dumbass psycho shitlord anyway. No way you should be allowed to vote.

You're a tard, and your vote is negated by the 2 major parties.

But you're a dumbass psycho shitlord anyway. No way you should be allowed to vote.

Who the hell are you to tell Doc how he has to vote? Do you really think by insulting him you will convince him to vote for trump?

Doc has the right to vote for whoever he pleases.

Who the hell are you to tell Doc how he has to vote? Do you really think by insulting him you will convince him to vote for trump?

That motherfucker shouldn't walk the streets, you fucktarded shitlord. He's a serial killer or something bad like that. A real sicko.

Maybe he's not so violent and under supervision, either way, that motherfucker is a sicko.

The straightjacket type he is. He thinks evil thoughts. Ones your subserviant leftarded ass would never even think of.

Just because you're not as depraved As Dutch.

Last edited:
That motherfucker shouldn't walk the streets, you fucktarded shitlord. He's a serial killer or something bad like that. A real sicko.

This is how Nazis excuse their mass murder. They claim anyone who disagrees with them is some sort of "real sicko."

Yes, he does. Matt AKA Wolverine is a notorious drunken geezer who only comes to JPP when he’s got a snootful and wants to vent.

Thanks, Walt, and agreed.

Maybe he's not so violent and under supervision, either way, that motherfucker is a sicko.

The straightjacket type he is. He thinks evil thoughts. Ones your subserviant leftarded ass would never even think of.

Just because you're not as depraved As Dutch.
^^^
QED on drunken venting.

I would ask why you were banned from your "main site", but the ending makes that clear.

Where does all the rage come from? It is just plain weird.

The pattern I see on JPP with all the MAGAts is that they are bitter, elderly Euro-American males. All are obviously very unhappy in their lives. While some may still be married, I suspect most are drinking alone in their rooms or trailer home.

Back