386,422 new voters registered without a photo ID in a single week (03/16/2024)

bullshit......the unreal votes put Biden in the Oval Office just as if he was a real president......

"Unreal votes" aren't counted. Spend a few years working elections and you would know most of those accusations aren't possible. Also, all those boxes of "ballots" could have just as well been for Trump than Biden. You didn't see how any were marked. Those boxes of ballots than were trucked in at Detroit came from surrounding precincts that count ballots at a central location. The conspiracy theories claimed there was something illegal about the process. Read the recounts and audits that explained all the fraud accusations.

See the Raffensperger book, Integrity. He is the life-long Republican Trump supporter Secretary of State from Georgia. He does an excellent job of explaining all the accusations. Georgia conducted two recounts by machine and two by hand.

if the clerks who processed the applications are the ones involved in the fraud who is going to stop them?......

Supervisors and party observers. How do you cheat while processing. I saw one video that claimed the clerks were counting each vote twice because they put it back through the machine. After working at many elections I knew exactly what they were doing--turning the ballot over and reading the back side of the ballot--part of the process. If they counted each vote twice there would be twice as many votes as voters and that did not occur in any location.

8luokr.jpg
Awesome Pedo Don will be proud. :thup:

You’re a Trumptard, motherfucker. Through and through. Your posts prove it time and again. You’re just another MAGAT dupe.That means, among other things, that you supported or apologized for the Jan 6 insurrection.

The 2020 election was no “disaster”. Despite what the distortions your lying RW “sources” tell you, the nation is on a much better course than it was under Trump. And, it appears to continue in that direction.

Write these down, cocksucker.

Chaos
Retribution
Revenge
Destruction of our institutions

Those will be the hallmark of another Trump administration.

energizer-bunny.gif

Lol!

Then your election authorities should be notified, if you think something fishy is going on. It sounds to me though that your state's (D) party is more on the ball and is sending out appls to registered party members to encourage voting. That's probably not illegal. Why aren't the (R)s doing more?

Here in MI they send up applications on request, or if you have previously voted by mail. If you don't fill out and return the application, you do not get a ballot. We are not registered with any parties.

I dunno? She bitches, and throws it out. We vote in person. I don't know if it's legal or not. Just strikes a curiosity of who else gets them. I'm older than she is

She's been getting them the last few years. It doesn't raise a serious concern. It is what it is. I guess if I want one, I have to request it :dunno:

they share that status in your ignorant opinion.....congratulations......you've been stupid twice.......

People made from dirt and ribs. Talking snakes. PRICELESS!

Venezuelan tampering of voting machines. Double counting ballots. Massive fraud, but only in swing states. PRICELESS!

if the clerks who processed the applications are the ones involved in the fraud who is going to stop them?......

The clerks in those swing states were all republicans. Do you have any fucking evidence whatsoever that any clerks did anything wrong? No you don't, you just like making excuses for why your shithead lost and he will do so again, get used to losing when you nominate assholes.

Gods. Whew. I can only imagine how you felt when you knew you wouldn't be called. They got my brother a year after he graduated university. He had a low draft number but I don't recall what it was. That was in 1969; he went in in the spring of '70.

My older brother by 5 years was number like 345.

Back