40 million people in poverty, USA.

The best ways to address this shocking indictment is to build a wall, produce more nuclear weapons, maintain 1600 military bases and remove people's health care. Not.

A wall to keep out the undesirables that would only add to the number for leeches that won't do for themselves.

Last time I read the Constitution it gave Congress the delegated authority to raise and maintain a military.

Addressing your last example, last time I read the Constitution, Congress DOESN'T have authority over healthcare. You're more than welcome to provide coverage for any of those you appear to be claiming you care for when it comes to healthcare coverage. They're not my responsibility. If you want to take them on as yours, please do.

22% of the black population live in poverty. Whey didn't their black boy do something about it?

tenor.gif

The economy is helping companies hire more employee's .More are working than record show . Unemployment on all groups down to historic lows . More companies are bring money back & building more factories . The future looks brighter than it ever has . Pull up your boot straps & go to work !!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Dirty water pulled out of river under Obama Trump is taking care of problems one at a time . In what year did this problem start occuring in. Can you say or did it just become a problem this year ?? A historic flood will clean up the problem & start others...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

bible-thumper.jpg

Actually, this doesn't surprise me at all. There's too many people here. So yes, build a wall to keep people out that don't belong here, producing more nuclear weapons has nothing to do with this, find out which of those 1600 military bases the host countries don't want there and close them down, and once again, there's too many people here, free health care is not practical. As we learned from obamacare, universal crappy health INSURANCE isn't practical either. To top it off, people thinking that an American Marxist utopia is the wave of the future are having children at a rate that is sure to exacerbate the problem. These people should not be reproducing(at least until they are emotionally and economically mature enough to support a family). It is my opinion that coming to America, or having children outside of an emotionally and economically stable marriage should be very unattractive to anyone consider either.

40 million out of an estimated 326 million (rounded up by 111K) would mean that 8% of the population in poverty.

I wonder how much of that percentage would decrease, if all illegals were removed?

Now consider that the number of Kanadians living in poverty is at 13%.

Looks like Moon should begin his complaining at home.

Last edited:
Well then, why aren't you sending money here to help our poverty situation?
You seem pretty "concerned" about the USA...

Are you really blind to the fact that the US sends vast sums of taxpayers money overseas to create poverty elsewhere ?

Are you really blind to the fact that the US sends vast sums of taxpayers money overseas to create poverty elsewhere ?

I agree that we should stop sending money to countries that don't appreciate what the US does.

You know, like the Palasimians. :good4u:

No, I'm not blind. I am against it. Answer my question, what are you doing to offset our poverty since you're so concerned about it?

No, I'm not blind. I am against it. Answer my question, what are you doing to offset our poverty since you're so concerned about it?

I'm the thread's author. Where's your anti-poverty thread ?

Tell me- all those hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of tonnes of munitions expended in Iraq- to name but one. Who did they enrich ? Who did they enrich ?

I'm the thread's author. Where's your anti-poverty thread ?

Tell me- all those hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of tonnes of munitions expended in Iraq- to name but one. Who did they enrich ? Who did they enrich ?

Who the hell are you to complain about my country's poverty, anyway? Answer the question, deflections notwithstanding.

Who the hell are you to complain about my country's poverty, anyway? Answer the question, deflections notwithstanding.

Again- where's your anti-poverty thread ? Further, what's your motive for attacking an anti-poverty thread ? In fact, who the hell are you to attempt to bandage the gaping wounds of American poverty with this half-assed pseudo-patriotic line of ' questioning ' ?

Again- where's your anti-poverty thread ? Further, what's your motive for attacking an anti-poverty thread ? In fact, who the hell are you to attempt to bandage the gaping wounds of American poverty with this half-assed pseudo-patriotic line of ' questioning ' ?

I see you have no legitimate answer. Tell us again, what are you doing to combat our country's poverty?
Your pathetic thread is not just irrelevant, but also misleading. If you want to bitch about the problem, become part of the solution.

I see you have no legitimate answer. Tell us again, what are you doing to combat our country's poverty?
Your pathetic thread is not just irrelevant, but also misleading. If you want to bitch about the problem, become part of the solution.

' Shooting the messenger ' is a base level of diversion. Address the problem yourself without bitching about the fact that it's been shoved in your face.

Back