40 million people in poverty, USA.

tenor.gif

Even Obama's supporters can't explain why he didn't help his own people despite getting 95% of their vote.

' Shooting the messenger ' is a base level of diversion. Address the problem yourself without bitching about the fact that it's been shoved in your face.

We don't need a "messenger," especially coming from stupid foreigner, such a incompetent and hateful one.

I agree that we should stop sending money to countries that don't appreciate what the US does.

You know, like the Palasimians. :good4u:

I do, too. Poverty can't be ended by handing one group another group's money. The U.S. has tried that to the tune of $22 trillion since the war on poverty, a program designed to eradicate poverty, started over 50 years ago.

22% of the black population live in poverty. Whey didn't their black boy do something about it?

The same reason why your White Boy didn't do anything about your Trailer Trash cousins waiting for Coal Jobs ... :laugh:

Better tell Mama the second shift isn't coming ... so stay on that corner.

The same reason why your White Boy didn't do anything about your Trailer Trash cousins waiting for Coal Jobs ... :laugh:

How do you know that those whites didn't vote for someone other than the white boy you reference?

I know it's hard for you not knowing who your baby daddy is. However, that's becoming more and more common among your kind. 3 out 4 bastards now. What will it be 10 years from now? 90%. Why don't you try for 100%.

Jealousy ? You could always hock a couple of your firearms and buy lunch for a derelict.

No ? I guess that's why you're terrified of the suggestion of winding down the military some in order to reduce American poverty.

Sure you do. We all do. Have some backbone and get up off your fat careless ass. 40 million in poverty is desperately shameful.

Those in poverty should be ashamed that with all the handouts they get they still remain in poverty.

Jealousy ? You could always hock a couple of your firearms and buy lunch for a derelict.

No ? I guess that's why you're terrified of the suggestion of winding down the military some in order to reduce American poverty.

Perhaps we should wind down all the spending on programs that have proven to be a failure at eradicating poverty. In addition to them being a failure, they aren't within the delegated authority to exist.

A couple? Hell, I could "hock" just one and feed someone for a year, but I pay far more than enough in taxes...because I work.
Worry about your own "country" before criticizing mine.

Why should he hock something he bought from money he earned while the derelict won't do for him/herself?

A couple? Hell, I could "hock" just one and feed someone for a year, but I pay far more than enough in taxes...because I work.
Worry about your own "country" before criticizing mine.

You've probably got a whole heap of bibles to supplement your gun collection, eh ?

Crazies like you are the main contributors to America' poverty. You adore war and seek it.

You've probably got a whole heap of bibles to supplement your gun collection, eh ?

Crazies like you are the main contributors to America' poverty. You adore war and seek it.

Idiots like you are the ones that enable the perpetuation of poverty. As long as you believe handing someone something other people earned thinking it will motivate them to do better, you'll be an idiot. Even if you changed your mind about how you believe on that issue, you'll still be an idiot.

What does owning a Bible have to do with anything?
You are starting to show even more ignorance, and I didn't think that could be possible.

How has he done nothing for coal miners? Why do you think they are all white?

Back