54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

Not, the fact that he was a bad president does.

He was a great president by all standards.

The left just got their panties in a bunch because he beat Hillary so they started the hate train against him.

Just looking at pure numbers, Trump did better in his first term than any other president in history.

The left just got their panties in a bunch because he beat Hillary so they started the hate train against him.

Just looking at pure numbers, Trump did better in his first term than any other president in history.

No, by far not at all. He did more to undermine the Constitutional separation of powers and congressional limits of a presidents power than any other. He did more to undermine the rule of law than any other single president. He gave away money to the wealthy by the truck load leading to huge inflation that had to be reigned in as it was about to be totally uncontrolled. He inflamed the flames of racial tension and pushed for a civil war. He increased the debt more than anyone before him. That's just a scratch on the surface.

He did one good thing I can think of... prison reform.

No, by far not at all. He did more to undermine the Constitutional separation of powers and congressional limits of a presidents power than any other. He did more to undermine the rule of law than any other single president. He gave away money to the wealthy by the truck load leading to huge inflation that had to be reigned in as it was about to be totally uncontrolled. He inflamed the flames of racial tension and pushed for a civil war. He increased the debt more than anyone before him. That's just a scratch on the surface.

He did one good thing I can think of... prison reform.

That's all liberal bullshit and you know it.

That's why you can't point to any actual numbers of things he failed at.

Because you don't have any.

We have plenty for Biden though.

Not by any indicator I've ever seen.

Your hate for the man does not make him a bad president.

Bottom four, dumbfuck. Google is your friend.

His performance as president stands on its own, regardless of my personal opinion of him as a piece of human garbage.

Better than any other president in history? REALLY?

Your in depth knowledge of history was noted when you had never heard of Mike Lindell.

Not by any indicator I've ever seen.

Your hate for the man does not make him a bad president.

What makes Trump a bad president was all the crimes he did while in office and his blatant disregard for the Constitution.

Your top guy being the worst on those, will put him on the bottom of any list, whether you like him or not.

Bottom four, dumbfuck. Google is your friend.

His performance as president stands on its own, regardless of my personal opinion of him as a piece of human garbage.

His actual performance was outstanding, that's why none of you can bring up any actual statistics.

lol

Ok then give us the numbers to support your claim?

What are the measurements you are using to state that?

What makes Trump a bad president was all the crimes he did while in office and his blatant disregard for the Constitution.

Your top guy being the worst on those, will put him on the bottom of any list, whether you like him or not.

He hasn't been convicted of any crimes lol

More liberal bullshit here.

His actual performance was outstanding, that's why none of you can bring up any actual statistics.

lol

I can’t pinpoint exactly how many tens of thousands of Americans died unnecessarily due to his shitty COVID response.

I can point to the attempted coercion of the Ukranian president to provide dirt on Hunter and Joe and the obvious attempts at tampering with the election counts in GA and elsewhere, which got him indicted.

Ok then give us the numbers to support your claim?

What are the measurements you are using to state that?

Here is just one.

NEW: Economic Comeback Under President Trump Breaks 70-Year Record

News broke this morning that real GDP grew at an annualized rate of 33.1% in the third quarter of 2020—beating expectations and setting an all-time record.

This jump in GDP is nearly double the previous record set 70 years ago.

Thanks to President Trump’s policies, the American economy is weathering the global pandemic better than any other major Western country, including those of Europe. As the Council of Economic Advisers wrote this morning:

While the pandemic hit every major economy around the world, the United States experienced the least severe economic contraction of any major Western economy in the first half of 2020, with the Euro Area economy’s contraction being 1.5 times as severe as the contraction of the U.S. economy.

Since April, America has gained over 11.4 million jobs, recovering more than half of those lost because of lockdowns. Retail sales are already above pre-pandemic levels, many construction and manufacturing jobs have returned, business activity is at a 20-month high, and new jobless claims fell to their lowest level this week since the beginning of the pandemic.

This “V-shaped” recovery is beating economist predictions and outpacing the slow recovery under former President Obama. After the 2008-09 recession, it took the Obama Administration 4 times as long to regain the same share of lost economic output.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...oke this morning that,record set 70 years ago.

He hasn't been convicted of any crimes lol

More liberal bullshit here.

Presidents are not judged by what they are convicted for only. We all witnessed crimes over and over and that Historians will certain rank him by all that public disclosure, video's and recordings.

Not for nothing but you need to quote something other than a Trump Admin press release claiming 'biggest crowd ever', best everything ever'.

Not commenting on accuracy but can you supply anything by economic groups that assess these things?

It would be kind of stupid for them to put up something so easily fact checked.

The leftist media would have a field day with that.

But of course you will doubt it, that's what you folks do.

I could give you all the proof in the world and you would just get your usual blank stare and deny it.

So it's pointless.

Trumps economic record is easily accessible if you want to look it up.

That is up to you.

Here is just one.

NEW: Economic Comeback Under President Trump Breaks 70-Year Record

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...oke this morning that,record set 70 years ago.

For instance a quick glance for one my favoured economist bloggers of no BS...

No, GDP Didn’t Jump “33.1%” in Q3,
But 7.4%, after Plunging 9% in Q2: Time to Kill “Annualized” Growth Rates. Imports, Powered by Stimulus, Dragged on GDP
by Wolf Richter

• Oct 29, 2020 • GDP back to Q1 2018. Worst ever “net exports.” The decline in government spending was also a drag. “GDP per Capita” bounced back only to 2017 level.

The spectacular spectacle of an absurd creature called the “annualized” growth rate of GDP appeared again this morning, and the headlines screamed that GDP, adjusted for inflation, surged by a record of “33.1%” in Q3. On the face of it, this would mean that the economy increased by one-third from Q2. But that’s the magic of “annualized” rates. And it’s time to kill them in headline reporting.

That “33.1%” reflected the jump in Q3 from Q2 but roughly multiplied by 4 to produce a theoretical figure of what GDP for the whole year would be if it kept surging four quarters in a row like this. And that’s not going to happen, just like the plunge in Q2 wasn’t actually “31.4%” and wasn’t repeated four quarters in a row. Deeper down in its GDP report this morning, the Bureau of Economic Analysis also reported “not annualized” figures. And not annualized, GDP jumped by a record of 7.4% from Q2, after the record 9.0% plunge in Q2 from Q1...

So Tinker, just scanning the above do you see the problem in the Trump Admin press release PROJECTION based on 1 quarter in 2020, immediately AFTER lifting covid restrictions.

Even today you guys do not want to give Biden credit for the real jobs gains, as you say he is enjoying a post covid bounce and yet in that Trump Admin release they are giving Trump credit for 'record gains' that had not happened yet.

It would be kind of stupid for them to put up something so easily fact checked.

The leftist media would have a field day with that.

But of course you will doubt it, that's what you folks do.

I could give you all the proof in the world and you would just get your usual blank stare and deny it.

So it's pointless.

Trumps economic record is easily accessible if you want to look it up.

That is up to you.

Right, once again you make claims you won't back up and tell others too.

that is not how it works generally Tinker despite me finding one article that shows the flaw in that WH press release.

Let me explain why.

Me pulling a Tinker : Biden has the best overall Presidency of all other presidents if you consider all factors. Tinker prove me wrong.

Tinker : Ok here is A, B, E, F that all are not great Biden

Me : Ya well i was not using those.he is best in other areas but i am not going to name any of them look them up.

Tinker : ok lets look at G, I, K, L

Me : Nope, not talking about those either. It is other areas he is best over all and i am not going to name them

Tinker : if you won't name where he is best how can we validate if you are only going to say the areas i point out are not the ones you are referring to

Me : EXACTLY.

Did i pull a perfect Tinker above? Full of claims he will never evidence and cannot prove!

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

The Razzy

Now let’s see, the Razzy polls by calling land lined phones, and only calls the phone number once. Now guess what segment of the population has the greatest percentage of land lined phones, and, who answer the phone regularly? And where would you say the majority of those phone owners call on the political spectrum?

And by the way, the only historical ranking of Biden by historians so far was done by Siena polling, and currently he comes in at 19th (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States), Trump falls into the forties. Infrastructure success, something every President since JFK has been trying to accomplish, alone ranks him in the top half

Trump was impeached twice and saved by the Reds in the Senate. He incited an insurrection. He is rated lowest for moral authority. He is at the bottom for administration skills. He is no 32 in public persuasion. All his court cases since that rating will drop him lower.
Trump was terrible at handling the Covid problem. He drove a wedge between America and our long-term allies. He tries to get Russia into the Big 7. He was trying to wreck NATO.
He also had the worst turnover in the admin of all time. The guys he fired or had quit, told what a dumb shit Trump is.

Last edited:
Right, once again you make claims you won't back up and tell others too.

that is not how it works generally Tinker despite me finding one article that shows the flaw in that WH press release.

Let me explain why.

Me pulling a Tinker : Biden has the best overall Presidency of all other presidents if you consider all factors. Tinker prove me wrong.

Tinker : Ok here is A, B, E, F that all are not great Biden

Me : Ya well i was not using those.he is best in other areas but i am not going to name any of them look them up.

Tinker : ok lets look at G, I, K, L

Me : Nope, not talking about those either. It is other areas he is best over all and i am not going to name them

Tinker : if you won't name where he is best how can we validate if you are only going to say the areas i point out are not the ones you are referring to

Me : EXACTLY.

Did i pull a perfect Tinker above? Full of claims he will never evidence and cannot prove!

I provided you the proof, now it's up to you to disprove it.

i am not going to sit here all day providing you links just to have you say you don't like them.

If you want to challenge it then go ahead but I notice you aren't.

Because you can't.

I did my part here.

If you have different numbers then provide your link.

Back