54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

Rasmussen. *snort*

ef50c2a074035ff6bfc49789df8a8fe8.jpg

There aren't 5 per cent of likely voters who could even tell you the names of the Presidents. Could you? Or for ranking, how about just Fillmore vs Hayes?

Fillmore could be considered bad or good depending on your stance on slavery.

He did delay the civil war.

Hayes didn't really do anything of note, he's most famous for the electoral issues during his run for presidency.

Most considered him not very good for ending reconstruction and returning the South to self rule.

I can do that stupid stuff also.

You will notice that none of your polls are based on actual numbers such as how the economy was doing.

They are all opinions.

Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

https://time.com/2949984/barack-obama-poll/

Yep, right in the middle of the recession.

Now, historians put Obama in the top tier. Nixon, nowhere near the bottom of the pack as they do Trump. Bottom four.

Polls of the ignorant are meaningless.

Yep, right in the middle of the recession.

Now, historians put Obama in the top tier. Nixon, nowhere near the bottom of the pack as they do Trump. Bottom four.

Polls of the ignorant are meaningless.

What lasting impacts did Obama actually have on the nation?

Zero.

Why would you consider him a good president?

He was basically irrelevant.

His only signature thing was the ACA which turned out to be nothing essentially and didn't come anywhere close to doing what he said it would.

Outside of that he did nothing.

It would be kind of stupid for them to put up something so easily fact checked.

The leftist media would have a field day with that.

But of course you will doubt it, that's what you folks do.

I could give you all the proof in the world and you would just get your usual blank stare and deny it.

So it's pointless.

Trumps economic record is easily accessible if you want to look it up.

That is up to you.

Zero.

His only signature thing was the ACA which turned out to be nothing essentially and didn't come anywhere close to doing what he said it would.

The ACA is a pretty big accomplishment that actually helps Americans.

Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Protection Act

Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/01/03/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/

Joe is the worst I've seen in my lifetime... he lets us down and embarrasses the United States every day...

You are an embarrassment to ex-teachers. Biden is a sane and logical man who governs like all those before him, except Trump. Your Joe hate is making you crazy.

You are an embarrassment to ex-teachers. Biden is a sane and logical man who governs like all those before him, except Trump. Your Joe hate is making you crazy.

The odds are against her being a teacher with a four year degree.

OTOH, it's possible she used to be a real teacher, but was involved in a DUI crash where she went through the windshield causing severe brain-damage.

I'm sorry that you feel that way... we're not ex teachers, by the way ...we're retired...;) I don't hate Joe... I'm just being honest...

Zero.

With your extreme right wing bias, do you really think you can give an objective opinion of President Obama?
Give me a fucking break. If Obama cured cancer, you'd criticize him for increasing population growth and fomenting world hunger.

Fact is, President Obama rescued our economy from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. He hunted down and killed
The biggest, most notorious terrorist in the world. And he served two terms with not a single major scandal.

Now, I'm sure you can go to your far right wing sound bytes bucket and find quotes to dispute all that since that is the only thing you're good for so why don't you run along.

With your extreme right wing bias, do you really think you can give an objective opinion of President Obama?
Give me a fucking break. If Obama cured cancer, you'd criticize him for increasing population growth and fomenting world hunger.

Fact is, President Obama rescued our economy from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. He hunted down and killed
The biggest, most notorious terrorist in the world. And he served two terms with not a single major scandal.

Now, I'm sure you can go to your far right wing sound bytes bucket and find quotes to dispute all that since that is the only thing you're good for so why don't you run along.

No, those are things Bush did that Obama took credit for.

Bush already had the recovery programs passed and Obama didn't change a single thing about them.

He let Bush's plan ride.

Obama pushed no new legislation to fix the economy because he knew what Bush implemented was the best course of action.

And Bush is the one that put out the hunt for Osama, Obama was just the guy sitting in the chair when the call came in.

Obama did nothing differently with the military to go after Osama.

You are giving him credit for shit he didn't do.

The ACA is a pretty big accomplishment that actually helps Americans.

Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Protection Act

Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/01/03/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/

It's a marketplace to shop.

It hasn't come anywhere close to doing what Obama and the democrats said it would.

Granted that Obama did some good things.

1. Ending the space shuttle program and turning space over to private industry.

2. The IBR program which allows people with student debt to pay back based on their income.

3. Fixing the problem of denying medical coverage for those with existing medical coverage.

So yes, I give credit where credit is due but none of these things makes him a great president.

What makes a great president is not their character but the situations they face that they overcome.

Obama faced no serious situations in his eight years.

No, those are things Bush did that Obama took credit for.

Bush already had the recovery programs passed and Obama didn't change a single thing about them.

He let Bush's plan ride.

Obama pushed no new legislation to fix the economy because he knew what Bush implemented was the best course of action.

And Bush is the one that put out the hunt for Osama, Obama was just the guy sitting in the chair when the call came in.

Obama did nothing differently with the military to go after Osama.

You are giving him credit for shit he didn't do.

Thanks for proving my point. I rest my case.
You are so far entrenched and in the cult, you are BLINDED by the right and I doubt you will ever get out.

funny_redneck_crazy_face_animated_gif_by_bensib-d4is1um.gif

Just wait until he and hunter are busted for bribery.

Or hell freezes over, the sun goes supernova and the earth is destroyed. All of those things will happen before Joe Biden is indicted for anything. How's that witness working out for you, Nora? Not so great, huh?

Fillmore could be considered bad or good depending on your stance on slavery.

He did delay the civil war.

Hayes didn't really do anything of note, he's most famous for the electoral issues during his run for presidency.

Most considered him not very good for ending reconstruction and returning the South to self rule.

So, Nora, what is YOUR position on slavery?

History is going to be incredibly kind to Biden. He navigated the country through Covid, after the last President didn't give a fuck. He has unified Europe behind Ukraine. He has steered a difficult economy into a great place. He has taken Republicans to school on multiple legislative initiatives.

Half the country believes this because fucking morons who don't know anything have been bleating non-stop about how bad he is. The proof is in the pudding. Biden has exceeded expectations.

History is going to be incredibly kind to Biden. He navigated the country through Covid, after the last President didn't give a fuck. He has unified Europe behind Ukraine. He has steered a difficult economy into a great place. He has taken Republicans to school on multiple legislative initiatives.

Half the country believes this because fucking morons who don't know anything have been bleating non-stop about how bad he is. The proof is in the pudding. Biden has exceeded expectations.

That must be why he has a lower approval rating than Trump did at this time in his presidency.

Back