54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

Remember- there is only one poll that actually counts- and that is the one that comes on election day!

gecko-arms-up.png

It counts, sure, but if the elections are rigged, it would just mean that the system is so corrupt that elections alone won't fix it.

If the Martians land tomorrow, it won't matter.

The fact remains that only Trump's poorly educated, the mentally ill and unregistered, anti-American foreign agents are still pushing the "election fraud" button. I believe you are not poorly educated.

It counts, sure, but if the elections are rigged, it would just mean that the system is so corrupt that elections alone won't fix it.

Our system provides fair and honest elections. Every election is checked and there are very few bad votes. Occasionally a person mail-in votes and dies before the election. Sometimes a person uses his dead mother's or spouse's mail-in ballot. The ones found in the last presidential were almost all pro-Trump.

Last edited:
The fact remains that only Trump's poorly educated, the mentally ill and unregistered, anti-American foreign agents are still pushing the "election fraud" button.

You can believe whatever you want. I strongly suspect that there was some election fraud in the last elections. I believe I discussed it in the past, but possibly not in this forum.

You can believe whatever you want. I strongly suspect that there was some election fraud in the last elections. I believe I discussed it in the past, but possibly not in this forum.

It's not a matter of belief, but on this planet, it's a matter of facts, dear. :thup:

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

Would go down as one of the worst? By far, he's already the worst, and Jimmy Carter thanks him for taking that title away from him.

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

He is not one of the worst Presidents in history, since he is not President. Joe Biden was never elected.

Our system provides fair and honest elections.
Election fraud by Democrats is not 'fair and honest elections'.
Every election is checked
Election fraud by Democrats is not 'checking'.
and there are very few bad votes.
Election fraud by Democrats is bad votes, failing to count votes, counting fake votes, changing election law unconstitutionally, and illegally counting votes.
Occasionally a person mail-in votes and dies before the election.
Not that many, dumbass.
Sometimes a person uses his dead mother's or spouse's mail-in ballot.
Bad vote. That's illegal.
The ones found in the last presidential were almost all pro-Trump.
Blatant lie.

Hello Damocles,

More at link...

Trump showed us how wrong voters can be.

Trump is the new bar for how bad a president can be.

Back