54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

Or hell freezes over, the sun goes supernova and the earth is destroyed. All of those things will happen before Joe Biden is indicted for anything. How's that witness working out for you, Nora? Not so great, huh?

The investigation is just ramping up and I can tell you are worried.

That must be why he has a lower approval rating than Trump did at this time in his presidency.

Yes. Because fucking morons like you stand on the street corner like a crazy preacher shouting 'Biden sucks'. I know better. I don't listen to them, and I sure as fuck don't listen to you, Nora. You are an uneducated lazy sloth.

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

The Daily Mail is well known for not being factual, and also, absolutely no one can come anywhere near Trump for being the worst.

The slavery you were talking about when you said 'It depends on your position on slavery'. I just asked you what yours was, Nora. So what is it? Why would anyone have a positive view of slavery?

Trumpers always deny responsibility and run from hard questions. Don't expect an honest reply ...or even a reply.

Trumpers always deny responsibility and run from hard questions. Don't expect an honest reply ...or even a reply.

I'm just trying to expose Nora for who they are. A liar. Lazy. Stupid.

Call it a guilty pleasure. Much akin to taking candy from a baby. A giant, whiny, stupid baby. :)

it was over before Biden fucked up the withdrawal.....there were no US deaths in 2020......leaving had already been planned.....the problem was Biden pulling out in the middle of the night without notifying the government......

no......most of those jobs were not new jobs, but were jobs that people were waiting to get back to after their work was shut down for covid....this has been proven to you a dozen times but you choose to keep lying.......everyone knows you are lying.....cope....

Even if I agreed w/ you on both counts, which I don't - the fact remains that a war ended, and 12+ million jobs were added.

So, once again, you lied. Like you have literally hundreds of times on this board.

it was over before Biden fucked up the withdrawal.....there were no US deaths in 2020......leaving had already been planned.....the problem was Biden pulling out in the middle of the night without notifying the government......

no......most of those jobs were not new jobs, but were jobs that people were waiting to get back to after their work was shut down for covid....this has been proven to you a dozen times but you choose to keep lying.......everyone knows you are lying.....cope....

I already responded, but I really found the bolded to be extra comical.

How could a war be "over" before we withdrew?

Wonderful dishonestly. Always finding new, creative ways to lie - kudos.

More than half of the least educated, most gullible dumbass retarded halfwit voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

More at link...

Meanwhile, a similar number of intelligent educated common sense voters who live in the real world rather than some fairytale Trumptopia, understand that Biden is incalculably better on his worst day than Trump was on his best.

:thup:

I already responded, but I really found the bolded to be extra comical.

How could a war be "over" before we withdrew?

Wonderful dishonestly. Always finding new, creative ways to lie - kudos.

Because Trump had already surrendered to the Taliban and agreed upon a withdrawal plan. Biden simply held up the agreement.

That said, when the haste of the order to withdraw surprises our allies, even with Trump's plan already in place, then something was wrong from the Washington DC end.

What lasting impacts did Obama actually have on the nation?

Zero.

Why would you consider him a good president?

He was basically irrelevant.

His only signature thing was the ACA which turned out to be nothing essentially and didn't come anywhere close to doing what he said it would.

Outside of that he did nothing.

Historians put Obama in the top tier.

Historians put Trump in the very lowest tier.

I don’t rank the presidents. Presidential historians do.

Historians put Obama in the top tier.

Historians put Trump in the very lowest tier.

I don’t rank the presidents. Presidential historians do.

I have a degree in history so I am an historian and I disagree with that list.

Regardless, they are nothing but opinion polls and considering most scholars are liberal the bias is more than evident.

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

And 43% say Trump will be remembered as one of the worst. Poor old Joe and Donald aren't faring well. After Donald is convicted for money laundering, espionage, insurrection, and election tampering his evaluation will probably drop. Although, after Monica Lewinsky Clinton's approval rating increased.

And 43% say Trump will be remembered as one of the worst. Poor old Joe and Donald aren't faring well. After Donald is convicted for money laundering, espionage, insurrection, and election tampering his evaluation will probably drop. Although, after Monica Lewinsky Clinton's approval rating increased.

We shall see if any of that happens. Joey Bribin' and tRump... nobody has ever considered these two to be the best America has to offer.

Back