54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

But "most" scholars chose Lincoln and Washington among the best. Their bias must not have influenced their selection.

No scholar would attempt to rate Biden and Trump this early.

Do you really think Lincoln was the best?

He threw out the constitution, he had no problem with slavery even admitting he would keep it if it would keep the union together.

Do you think that is a man of high integrity?

If I said slavery was ok what would you think of me?

Do you really think Lincoln was the best?

He threw out the constitution, he had no problem with slavery even admitting he would keep it if it would keep the union together.

Do you think that is a man of high integrity?

If I said slavery was ok what would you think of me?

Lincoln had a lot of problems with slavery. But, his views were no different and even more acceptable than any other president before him. I can't think of anybody I would put before him given the problems he faced. He preserved the union

I have a degree in history so I am an historian and I disagree with that list.

Regardless, they are nothing but opinion polls and considering most scholars are liberal the bias is more than evident.

You shit have a degree in history. Your posts indicate your complete ignorance of the subject.

I have a degree in history so I am an historian and I disagree with that list.

Regardless, they are nothing but opinion polls and considering most scholars are liberal the bias is more than evident.

You should have studied better. I gave you info why Trump is at the bottom. Your right-wing bias makes you blind to facts.

You should have studied better. I gave you info why Trump is at the bottom. Your right-wing bias makes you blind to facts.

As I said, those are opinions, they aren't based on any facts.

Why not look at unemployment figures for every president and base it off that?

That would be factual.

If you were to use actual numbers then Trump would be at the top or damn near the top.

As I said, those are opinions, they aren't based on any facts.

Why not look at unemployment figures for every president and base it off that?

That would be factual.

If you were to use actual numbers then Trump would be at the top or damn near the top.

Opinions by noted historians carry a lot more weight than your deadhead Trumpian blather.

Not needed. Trump is at the bottom of every historian list I have seen. The debate is between him and Buchanan.
Maybe not at the very bottom, but close.

https://www.usnews.com/news/special-reports/the-worst-presidents/slideshows/the-10-worst-presidents
2. Donald Trump
Presidential Term: Jan. 20, 2017 - Jan 20, 2021
The only living president among the 10 worst presidents in history, Trump is also the only president to be impeached twice.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/648016/the-worst-american-presidents-according-to-historians
1. James Buchanan // 1857–1861
2. Andrew Johnson // 1865–1869
3. Franklin Pierce // 1853–1857
4. Donald Trump // 2017–2021

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...t-everand-how-do-historians-decide-180978105/
These anonymized scores are then averaged to produce a list of presidents ranked from best to worst. The fourth such report card, published this week, considers all 44 presidents no longer in office: from George Washington, who maintained his number 2 position, to Donald J. Trump, who debuted at a dismal 41st place.

Trump was not ranked worst overall, though some historians, such as survey participant and NYU historian Tim Naftali, argued he should be. The 45th president earned his highest scores in “public persuasion”; in the categories for “moral authority” and “administrative skills,” he ranked last.

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

Right wing trash sources Damo

Back