54% of likely voters think that Joe Biden will be listed as one of the worst...

For instance a quick glance for one my favoured economist bloggers of no BS...

So Tinker, just scanning the above do you see the problem in the Trump Admin press release PROJECTION based on 1 quarter in 2020, immediately AFTER lifting covid restrictions.

Even today you guys do not want to give Biden credit for the real jobs gains, as you say he is enjoying a post covid bounce and yet in that Trump Admin release they are giving Trump credit for 'record gains' that had not happened yet.

So the information was correct that I provided.

What was the final result after four quarters?

I notice your article doesn't mention that.

I provided you the proof, now it's up to you to disprove it.

i am not going to sit here all day providing you links just to have you say you don't like them.

If you want to challenge it then go ahead but I notice you aren't.

Because you can't.

I did my part here.

If you have different numbers then provide your link.

You quoting a Trump spokesman saying he had the biggest inauguration crowd IS NOT PROOF.

You are painfully stupid to think a persons claims about themselves or their own administration are proof. You need outside expert parties to verify such as this person i provided who debunks Trumps admin claim.

No, GDP Didn’t Jump “33.1%” in Q3,
But 7.4%, after Plunging 9% in Q2: Time to Kill “Annualized” Growth Rates. Imports, Powered by Stimulus, Dragged on GDP
by Wolf Richter

• Oct 29, 2020 • GDP back to Q1 2018. Worst ever “net exports.” The decline in government spending was also a drag. “GDP per Capita” bounced back only to 2017 level.

The spectacular spectacle of an absurd creature called the “annualized” growth rate of GDP appeared again this morning, and the headlines screamed that GDP, adjusted for inflation, surged by a record of “33.1%” in Q3. On the face of it, this would mean that the economy increased by one-third from Q2. But that’s the magic of “annualized” rates. And it’s time to kill them in headline reporting.

That “33.1%” reflected the jump in Q3 from Q2 but roughly multiplied by 4 to produce a theoretical figure of what GDP for the whole year would be if it kept surging four quarters in a row like this. And that’s not going to happen, just like the plunge in Q2 wasn’t actually “31.4%” and wasn’t repeated four quarters in a row. Deeper down in its GDP report this morning, the Bureau of Economic Analysis also reported “not annualized” figures. And not annualized, GDP jumped by a record of 7.4% from Q2, after the record 9.0% plunge in Q2 from Q1...

DO you even understand what the above says.

It is like a guy who hits a homerun in his first at bat in the 1st inning and projects that out PREDICTING they will hit a homerun in every at bat in every inning and then saying it is record they just set IF YOU PROJECT IT OUT.

did you even know that is what Trump did? They took 1 quarters results and projected the same performance to the next 3 quarters and called that FICTION result a record.

You got duped again because you are stupid.

I provided you the proof, now it's up to you to disprove it.

i am not going to sit here all day providing you links just to have you say you don't like them.

If you want to challenge it then go ahead but I notice you aren't.

Because you can't.

I did my part here.

If you have different numbers then provide your link.

I provided you with info on why Trump is at the bottom of presidents. Have someone read it to you and explain it.

Presidents are not judged by what they are convicted for only. We all witnessed crimes over and over and that Historians will certain rank him by all that public disclosure, video's and recordings.

you fuckwits have witnessed nothing.....you're just stupid enough to believe your own lies....

For instance a quick glance for one my favoured economist bloggers of no BS...

So Tinker, just scanning the above do you see the problem in the Trump Admin press release PROJECTION based on 1 quarter in 2020, immediately AFTER lifting covid restrictions.

Even today you guys do not want to give Biden credit for the real jobs gains, as you say he is enjoying a post covid bounce and yet in that Trump Admin release they are giving Trump credit for 'record gains' that had not happened yet.
who the fuck is "Wolf Street" and why is he lying about Trump?.....,.

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

While I think Biden is mediocre, that fact they ranked Trump as a better president immediately makes me suspicious. LOL

53706565-10470079-image-a-17_1643844907483.jpg

I was asking rhetorically.

Afghanistan was a war. Biden ended it. It is not going on anymore.
it was over before Biden fucked up the withdrawal.....there were no US deaths in 2020......leaving had already been planned.....the problem was Biden pulling out in the middle of the night without notifying the government......

12+ million jobs have been added since he took office. This is a statistical reality.

no......most of those jobs were not new jobs, but were jobs that people were waiting to get back to after their work was shut down for covid....this has been proven to you a dozen times but you choose to keep lying.......everyone knows you are lying.....cope....

More than half of likely voters surveyed said they believed President Joe Biden would go down as one of the worst American presidents in history.

A survey released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse found that 54 per cent of likely voters believed Biden would be ranked one of the worst presidents in history, while 15 per cent said he'd be among the best.

More at link...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icans-think-Biden-rated-worst-presidents.html

There aren't 5 per cent of likely voters who could even tell you the names of the Presidents. Could you? Or for ranking, how about just Fillmore vs Hayes?

Trump did very well actually.

The fact that the left didn't like him does not make him a bad president.

Trump will never escape Jan. 6, however hard his apologists try to forget about it. The events on that day, what led and followed them, will be his legacy.

Joe is the worst I've seen in my lifetime... he lets us down and embarrasses the United States every day...

More at link...

Rasmussen. *snort*

I can do that stupid stuff also.

You will notice that none of your polls are based on actual numbers such as how the economy was doing.

They are all opinions.

Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

https://time.com/2949984/barack-obama-poll/

Trump will never escape Jan. 6, however hard his apologists try to forget about it. The events on that day, what led and followed them, will be his legacy.

He had nothing to do with that.

This has been proven already after multiple investigations.

It is nothing but a lie from the left.

Back