638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

Why don't you give a shit about Rosanne Boyland being trampled to death? Is it because she was a woman? Fat? Not "white" enough? She was one of yours. Far braver than the chickenshit cocksuckers on this forum who didn't go to the Insurrection for Trump.

JxaPr5s.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/us/rosanne-boyland-capitol-riot-death.html
Rosanne Boyland, a 34-year-old Trump supporter from Georgia who died during the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6, appears to have been killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line, according to videos reviewed by The Times.

Though the videos have circulated widely, Ms. Boyland’s presence in them had gone unnoticed until now, and the manner of her death had previously been unclear. The videos show her body on the ground just outside a door on the Capitol’s west side that was the scene of some of the day’s worst violence

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/w...5-people-who-died-during-riot-at-u-s-capitol/
What we know about the 5 people who died during riot at U.S. Capitol

She died of a drug overdose, nothing to do with Jan 6. Stop lying.

Hello Nordberg,

True, but was that the cause of death?

Regardless, the trampling shows how unruly the mob was.

But the capital cops waved them into the capital and made no effort to stop them, Then Ashli Babbitt was shot while unarmed and threatening no one. Sure there was unrulyness, people get pissed when an election is corruptly stolen from them, people get pissed when their country goes through a coup.

Why not just split the country right now and lets see which system works better?

who knows? how many cops stopped to help her? Get a new line, unc, your current one is full of shit.

You're free to talk brave from your keyboard, but I'd bet most people here know you weren't there despite the bravado.

Why not, redfish? Were you chicken? Couldn't afford bus fare? Laundry day? You had a tummy ache? I'm truly curious on why you, who speak so bravely now, refused to go on a day when it would have counted?

In other words, Garland thinks parents who voice their opinions on what their children are being taught are terrorists. Fucking moronic liberals...

Base one, they are not qualified to decide that. Parents who want to do that, demonstrate how clueless they are. If they get their way, they have assumed the power of telling what other kids in the class can learn. I do not see terrorism but just stupidity.
Presumptuous rightys.

Base one, they are not qualified to decide that. Parents who want to do that, demonstrate how clueless they are. If they get their way, they have assumed the power of telling what other kids in the class can learn. I do not see terrorism but just stupidity.
Presumptuous rightys.

So you don't think parents should have any say in what their children are taught? You think the federal government should have absolute oversight in school curriculum? Sounds to me like you want another "Hitler Youth." That is more than stupidity.
Fucking pathetic libturd...

Amount of that 638 charged with insurrection? Zero. Or as Jethro Bodeine would say: "Naught".

Somebody's fibbing 'round heanh.

Presumptuous rightys.

Fucks like you are not qualified to steal American oxygen. What do you contribute to society?

You're free to talk brave from your keyboard, but I'd bet most people here know you weren't there despite the bravado.

Why not, redfish? Were you chicken? Couldn't afford bus fare? Laundry day? You had a tummy ache? I'm truly curious on why you, who speak so bravely now, refused to go on a day when it would have counted?

Why weren't you there to "Bash the Fash", you fucking galooty tard?

Why weren't you there to "Bash the Fash", you fucking galooty tard?

Bash who, Matt? Satan's cockcuckers like you? :laugh:

Sorry, I don't interfere with law enforcement. They are capable of handling Trump's pedos and domestic terrorists as we're seeing happen now.

Bash who, Matt? Satan's cockcuckers like you? :laugh:

Sorry, I don't interfere with law enforcement. They are capable of handling Trump's pedos and domestic terrorists as we're seeing happen now.

I see you know who the Galooty tard is. :D

Any terrorism or insurrection charges for that bunch yet?

You assume too much.

Not to my knowledge. Only the cucks, cunts and criminals interfere with the police. I'm content to let the process play out.

Do you agree that Domestic Terrorists should be arrested, charged and tried for their crimes, Matt?

There are no laws against domestic terrorism, so until there are laws, there will be no charges.

Seditious conspiracy charges are more likely than insurrection charges.

There are no laws against domestic terrorism, so until there are laws, there will be no charges.

Seditious conspiracy charges are more likely than insurrection charges.

No laws against domestic terrorism? Ask the Boston Marathon Bomber.

Back