.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I bet Chrissy Matthews had an orgasmic tingle when he heard about this revival meeting from the Messiah..:)

To racists, from South Mississippi, with love:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

A winning strategy for sure. :rolleyes:

You really dont ever have anything of import to say do you Meme?

Kathy, he is not going to be caeser he will the the democratically elected president of our country.

After all these years of telling us we should support our president I wonder if we will see the same people who have been saying this all these years nowsay to speak out against the president is patriotic.

Im sure we will ,funny thing is you will see the Non Bushies on this site agree with it being pariotic to speak out.

Kathy, he is not going to be caeser he will the the democratically elected president of our country.

After all these years of telling us we should support our president I wonder if we will see the same people who have been saying this all these years nowsay to speak out against the president is patriotic.

Im sure we will ,funny thing is you will see the Non Bushies on this site agree with it being pariotic to speak out.

You know what Desh, if Obama is what I fear and I will acknowledge I could be wrong, you will be the one to lament.

You know what Desh, if Obama is what I fear and I will acknowledge I could be wrong, you will be the one to lament.

When are you finally going to tell us who you're voting for?

You are clearly so anti-Obama, my guess is that you'll vote for whoever has the best chance to take Obama out. For someone who is allegedly "undecided", I would say 100% of your posts are anti-Obama.

Kathy, he is not going to be caesar he will the the democratically elected president of our country.

After all these years of telling us we should support our president I wonder if we will see the same people who have been saying this all these years now say to speak out against the president is patriotic.

Im sure we will ,funny thing is you will see the Non Bushies on this site agree with it being patriotic to speak out.

I'm not trying to be important, and you all haven't supported this President since the first day he was elected, so don't give us that line..
And I just have to laugh over the American Idol worshipping of Obama, I'm waiting to see if he can walk on water.:cof1:

I supported going into Afganastan.

Everything else this guy has fucked up so why should I support a fuckup?

I supported going into Afganastan.

Everything else this guy has fucked up so why should I support a fuckup?

What is your reasoning behind not supporting Iraq? I mean given the years of UN resolutions, condemnations, etc. Then post 9/11, the intensive diplomacy regarding Iraq? What is it you wished to see?

Back