75,000 people show up to hear Obama speak in Portland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you believe that Obama is a marxist?
Because of his associations with Ayers and Dohrn, and HIS OWN STAabout "punishing the rich", AND "FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS MEANS, TO EACH......ETC., ETC. Its' strait Karl Marx, Libs.
What makes you think Obama Hates American?
His staements, his associations. Read the other qyuestions, its all the same reasons.

What makes you think Obama hates whites?
A.)Because he sat and listened to , applauded for, and called his "Spiritual Father and Mentor"(can't get a better sign of Agreement than THAT), a Man that says "God Damn America to HELL", that we are ALL DAMNED, because African Tribes sold their conquered Slaves to Europeans, who then brought them to Europe, then later, America, 400 years ago. Obama ALSO wrote Books and Speeches with this man. This man, Rev. Wright, also claims that the "White American Govt." ALSO brought AIDS INTO AMERICA, AND GAVE IT JUST TO THE BLACK MAN, SO HE (AMER. GOVT) COULD KILL OFF ALL THE BLACK MEN. Obama didn't just go to church, then leave, after he heard this Ridiculous racial Hatred. HE STAYED TWENTY YEARS! I could give you LOTS more, if you like.

What makes you this Mrs Obama hates everything?
I only think Michelle is an Angry Black Woman, Brainwashed by the Marxism she has absorbed, like Barack.(I've NEVER been proud of my country(America), until TODAY(the day Barack won his 1st primary)

Do you just believe what ever you want without any facts to back your beliefs or do you use any real information to make up your opinions?
A.)No, we BELIEVE these things, along with about 100 Million others, because of 1) statements made by Barack, 2.)statements made by Michelle, 3) statements made by Rev. Wright, 4)statements made by William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, Baracks freind, who was a Weather Underground Bomber of the Pentagon, Capitol, NYPD HQ, and they BRAG ABOUT IT, AND NOT GOING TO JAIL.

I only made it to sixth grade.
And I see you parroting Olbermann and it ain't pretty.:clink:

Wether that is true or not has no baering on your intelligence Meme.

You can type and have a brain. Use it to defend your positions.

If you believe these things about Obama you must have gotten the information somewhere, where did you get the information?

wow MEME I would have guessed 4th or 5th grade. You must have gone to public school.

yep public school, then I had to drop out to become a hooker to support my family..you see we is hicks from them backwoods of Kentucky and we couldn't figure out any other job..hard to do when you can't read or write.

yep public school, then I had to drop out to become a hooker to support my family..you see we is hicks from them backwoods of Kentucky and we couldn't figure out any other job..hard to do when you can't read or write.

Ignore Toppy meme.

he would insult your educations level if you graduated Harvard with a PHD.

Please I am truely interested where your informtion on Obama comes from?

Ignore Toppy meme.

he would insult your educations level if you graduated Harvard with a PHD.

Please I am truely interested where your informtion on Obama comes from?

Desh, I really like you and you have been pleasnat and fair.
But I'm not digging around for things on why I feel as I do about Obama.
As I said, from things I've read, from his associations, from reading what his platform is that he is running on, etc, etc.
I stated my oponion and I stand by it. You see him differently, than that's just how it is..

Back