75,000 people show up to hear Obama speak in Portland

"From what I've read, observed, seen of his past, see the people he assiciates with, his platform he's running on, see and listen to M. Obama, I've formed my opinion"

Well, that certainly calls into question your ability to formulate thoughtful, reasoned & supportable opinions. Not saying that in a hateful way, mind you; just stating the obvious...

Can you please tell us what information brought you to these opinions?

What makes you believe that Obama is a marxist?

What makes you think Obama Hates American?

What makes you think Obama hates whites?

What makes you this Mrs Obama hates everything?

Do you just believe what ever you want without any facts to back your beliefs or do you use any real information to make up your opinions?

You’re wasting your time Desh. First you would have to ask her to define her terms. For instance; what is Marxism? This dumb bitch doesn’t have the first clue, she’s here to sound like the moron that she is, hoping to piss people off so that she can say “look how angry and enraged the liberals are”.

She’s a troll. She smells like someone I used to know, but whether she is that particular moron or not is irrelevant.

"From what I've read, observed, seen of his past, see the people he assiciates with, his platform he's running on, see and listen to M. Obama, I've formed my opinion"

Well, that certainly calls into question your ability to formulate thoughtful, reasoned & supportable opinions. Not saying that in a hateful way, mind you; just stating the obvious...

whatever.:rolleyes:
I know I spelled associates right, guess not.

From what I've read, observed, seen of his past, see the people he assiciates with, his platform he's running on, see and listen to M. Obama, I've formed my opinion, just like you have formed your opinions of Republicans and President Bush.:clink:

In other words, a tale told by an idiot.

You’re wasting your time Desh. First you would have to ask her to define her terms. For instance; what is Marxism? This dumb bitch doesn’t have the first clue, she’s here to sound like the moron that she is, hoping to piss people off so that she can say “look how angry and enraged the liberals are”.

She’s a troll. She smells like someone I used to know, but whether she is that particular moron or not is irrelevant.

Oh God, I was just thinking the same thing. It's not her. These type of bitter, hateful rightwing trolls are a dime a dozen. Every board I've ever been on has them.

Oh God, I was just thinking the same thing. It's not her. These type of bitter, hateful rightwing trolls are a dime a dozen. Every board I've ever been on has them.

I don't understand, how do republicans not get embarrassed having all of these dopes on their side?

Damo, SF, Cawacko, read this utter moron, and then claim it. It must feel good.

you want hateful dear, you should look in a mirror.
I see nothing but hate spewing from the ENLIGHTENED ONES here. But that's pretty typical of liberals..

I don't understand, how do republicans not get embarrassed having all of these dopes on their side?

Damo, SF, Cawacko, read this utter moron, and then claim it. It must feel good.

of course you don't understand, and you don't care to..no big deal.

you want hateful dear, you should look in a mirror.
I see nothing but hate spewing from the ENLIGHTENED ONES here. But that's pretty typical of liberals..

Also, after you are finished defining Marxism and showing us which Obama policies are Marxist in nature, you can go find the quote from the JPP liberal who stated “I am an Enlightened One”. Thanks.

other people might bow to your commands, but I don't..

And I see the bee's from the hive are a buzzing..:cof1:

So you are admitting you don’t know what Marxism is, and that you cannot name one Obama policy which you can show to be Marxist?

meme obviously did not go to college, bet she barely got out of high school. Parroting the rightwingnuts is the best she can do. I doubt she could define marxism much less tie it to an Obama plan.

Careful, gang - I'm sensing that another coffee cup/smiley face icon is imminent.

I just don't know if I can handle another one of those right now.

What makes you believe that Obama is a marxist?
Because of his associations with Ayers and Dohrn, and HIS OWN STAabout "punishing the rich", AND "FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS MEANS, TO EACH......ETC., ETC. Its' strait Karl Marx, Libs.
What makes you think Obama Hates American?
His staements, his associations. Read the other qyuestions, its all the same reasons.

What makes you think Obama hates whites?
A.)Because he sat and listened to , applauded for, and called his "Spiritual Father and Mentor"(can't get a better sign of Agreement than THAT), a Man that says "God Damn America to HELL", that we are ALL DAMNED, because African Tribes sold their conquered Slaves to Europeans, who then brought them to Europe, then later, America, 400 years ago. Obama ALSO wrote Books and Speeches with this man. This man, Rev. Wright, also claims that the "White American Govt." ALSO brought AIDS INTO AMERICA, AND GAVE IT JUST TO THE BLACK MAN, SO HE (AMER. GOVT) COULD KILL OFF ALL THE BLACK MEN. Obama didn't just go to church, then leave, after he heard this Ridiculous racial Hatred. HE STAYED TWENTY YEARS! I could give you LOTS more, if you like.

What makes you this Mrs Obama hates everything?
I only think Michelle is an Angry Black Woman, Brainwashed by the Marxism she has absorbed, like Barack.(I've NEVER been proud of my country(America), until TODAY(the day Barack won his 1st primary)

Do you just believe what ever you want without any facts to back your beliefs or do you use any real information to make up your opinions?
A.)No, we BELIEVE these things, along with about 100 Million others, because of 1) statements made by Barack, 2.)statements made by Michelle, 3) statements made by Rev. Wright, 4)statements made by William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, Baracks freind, who was a Weather Underground Bomber of the Pentagon, Capitol, NYPD HQ, and they BRAG ABOUT IT, AND NOT GOING TO JAIL.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2008051...80519163709;_ylt=AoMZ0By0QIhdx_88YO8En7Fh24cA

More proof that Obama is a Marxist!

FRANKFURT (AFP) - Warren Buffett, the world's richest man, is backing Barak Obama for US president and thinks current US economic policy will push the dollar lower against other global currencies
Buffett told a press conference here Monday he had offered support to both Obama and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton but that since it appeared Obama would win the party's nomination, "I will be very happy if he is elected president.
"He is my choice," Buffett said.
Commenting on the US economy, the 77-year-old investor who is known as the "Sage of Omaha," stressed that fiscal, monetary and trade policies were of great importance.
"I think that the US has followed and is following policies which will cause the US dollar to weaken over a long period of time," he said.

meme obviously did not go to college, bet she barely got out of high school. Parroting the rightwingnuts is the best she can do. I doubt she could define marxism much less tie it to an Obama plan.

I only made it to sixth grade.
And I see you parroting Olbermann and it ain't pretty.:clink:

Back