A 77 year old former president, gagged and imprisoned in a freezing cell by Democrats

"Never accepted"...and never will be accepted by New York society. For the reasons you mentioned and, even more importantly, ecause he has absolutely no class whatever.

That is an important ingredient in New York society acceptance...and Trump is as devoid of class as the sun is devoid of ice cubes.

MORON ALERT!!!!

You didn't see trump selling his "bibles"? Oh wow. you must live under a rock.

This, as everything you Stalinists spew is a pack of lies. The Bibles Trump was hawking have been around since 2014 - Trump did not produce them. He simply lent his name to marketing them.

But you Marxists have to lie about ANYTHING that Trump touches. It's the insane obsession you have.

"Never accepted"...and never will be accepted by New York society. For the reasons you mentioned and, even more importantly, ecause he has absolutely no class whatever.

That is an important ingredient in New York society acceptance...and Trump is as devoid of class as the sun is devoid of ice cubes.

ROFL

The lies you Stalinists tell.

Until the day Trump challenged Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump DEFINED New York Society.

But you HAVE to lie - your party is built on lying. Everything your party does depends on the lies you and other Marxist minions tell.

This, as everything you Stalinists spew is a pack of lies. The Bibles Trump was hawking have been around since 2014 - Trump did not produce them. He simply lent his name to marketing them.

BUT HE'S SELLING THEM. I never said he produced it! The man couldn't produce anything himself.

But you Marxists have to lie about ANYTHING that Trump touches. It's the insane obsession you have.

Trump touching a Bible is pretty risky. He's broken almost all of the commandments with a couple exceptions and he lives like he thinks Jesus is the biggest joke in history. His witness for God is like watching a hog vomit up blood.

They really are THAT fucking stupid and dishonest.

BUT HE'S SELLING THEM. I never said he produced it! The man couldn't produce anything himself.

You dumb fuck, he lent his name to the company. That isn't selling them moron. God, no wonder morons like you voted for Biden. You have to be a moron to do something that stupid.

Trump touching a Bible is pretty risky. He's broken almost all of the commandments with a couple exceptions and he lives like he thinks Jesus is the biggest joke in history. His witness for God is like watching a hog vomit up blood.

Another moronic pile of lie filled bile. I don't think leftists can post without lying and looking like morons.

You dumb fuck, he lent his name to the company. That isn't selling them moron. God, no wonder morons like you voted for Biden. You have to be a moron to do something that stupid.

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK? Are you serious? Does this count as "thoughtful" in your limited circles? Are you REALLY this stupid or just playing it for the board?

BUT HE'S SELLING THEM.

OH MY ALLAH!

1715706115523.png

I never said he produced it! The man couldn't produce anything himself.

Are you trying to claim that selling Bibles is illegal? I know your party would outlaw the Bible if you could, but it seems perfectly legal and moral at the moment.

What would you know of "god?" You're a Stalinist - the state is your only god.

Irony; an uneducated lying leftist dumbfuck claiming others are lacking education.

You can't think, can you?
The fact that you don't know the difference between hocking and hawking is a big tell that you are kinda the dumbfuck. Look 'em up in a dictionary you tool

The fact that you don't know the difference between hocking and hawking is a big tell that you are kinda the dumbfuck. Look 'em up in a dictionary you tool

The fact that you are desperately flailing over spelling suggest that you're nothing but a brain dead, clueless hack with severe TDS and an IQ lower than room temperature.

The fact that you are desperately flailing over spelling suggest that you're nothing but a brain dead, clueless hack with severe TDS and an IQ lower than room temperature.

Well given that YOU were the one who tried to tell me Trump wasn't hawking Bibles by saying he wasn't hocking them meant I could only assume you were that dumb instead of delusional.

Maybe they don't allow you to watch TV in the home.

Are you really this dumb? Seriously do you have a learning disability? I never said it was illegal you moron. Please try to follow. It's literally been like 3 posts and you already lost the thread.

Yet here you are, hair on fire trying to sell the bullshit that somehow Trump did wrong.

WE get that you hate the Bible, America, Trump, and common decency. Your point is utter fucktardary - you are attacking Trump for what?

A fuck ton more than Trump does.

The only god you know is;
1715706611936.png

Back