A Far-Right German Party's Win Has Some Fearing For The Future. Others Worry Of A Return To The Past

Remember: YOU were the first to introduce the Grammar Nazi shit. The fact that you were caught flat footed is bothering you now. As it should.

Don't be a douch. And if you ARE going to be a douche do it better.
Seems you are the one bothered having been exposed as a grammar nazi . lol

Ahhh, got it.

Basically the same thing mouthbreathers in the US say about Illegals. The fact that some people get to live when they didn't earn that right bothers some folks. Not sure I understand but I will accept that your relative who votes for them is indifferentiable from a MAGA conservative in the US.

Which is cool because it's ...well....the FAR RIGHT.

I succeeded. Not only did I expose you for being a grammar Nazi but you helped open my eyes to the fact that Hume is too.

I guess this is important to you.

I mean, you think the AfD isn't a far right party because they are anti-immigrant just like the far right here in the USA.

So I guess you are just on top of all the topics.

I told you I am not a woman. You right wingers use that as a misogynist insult.
BidenPresident is a woman. If you aren’t BP then you could well be a man. Although leftists don’t really distinguish gender anymore. No misogyny there.

1. I thought you were BidenPresident.

I thought that too. @Hume will never confess to it but the posting style is quite the same and Hume showed up after the major revamp of the site when a lot of the old ID's disappeared.

If Hume IS BidenPresident then they are the most evil poster on this forum. But I can't say with conviction that Hume IS BP.

Hume is also similarly fucked up and will scream at anyone who even agrees with them. They will call them names, they will insult and finally they will ban you from their threads.

And that's if you AGREE with them. If you accidentally DISAGREE Hume will lose their shit totally.

BidenPresident is a woman. If you aren’t BP then you could well be a man. Although leftists don’t really distinguish gender anymore. No misogyny there.
I find your certainty about my gender to be amusing. You lie to yourself.
Tells me a lot about how you make judgements. Anything not confirming your opinion is fake news.

I guess this is important to you.

I mean, you think the AfD isn't a far right party because they are anti-immigrant just like the far right here in the USA.
Bavaria and the former DDR have always been somewhat xenophobic. This is nothing new.
What has gotten them riled up is explained in post 3 here which caused the rise of AfD and now the BSW.
You get your information from America media. I get mine from the people on the street in Leipzig.
Your welcome.

Bavaria and the former DDR have always been somewhat xenophobic. This is nothing new.
What has gotten them riled up is explained in post 3 here which caused the rise of AfD and now the BSW.
You get your information from America media. I get mine from the people on the street in Leipzig.
Your welcome.

Is your family member suffering due to the immigrants? Did they lose their job to an immigrant? Did the immigrants come in and steal their spouse or their children?

What's the worst thing that happened to your family member that made them want to vote for a FAR RIGHT party?

I thought that too. @Hume will never confess to it but the posting style is quite the same and Hume showed up after the major revamp of the site when a lot of the old ID's disappeared.

If Hume IS BidenPresident then they are the most evil poster on this forum. But I can't say with conviction that Hume IS BP.

Hume is also similarly fucked up and will scream at anyone who even agrees with them. They will call them names, they will insult and finally they will ban you from their threads.

And that's if you AGREE with them. If you accidentally DISAGREE Hume will lose their shit totally.
I find your certainty about my gender to be amusing. You lie to yourself.
Tells me a lot about how you make judgements. Anything not confirming your opinion is fake news.
Looks like Hume has confirmed that he/she/gender fluid/binary is indeed BP.

Back