A Far-Right German Party's Win Has Some Fearing For The Future. Others Worry Of A Return To The Past

Now you're back to being an asshole. Why I usually keep you on ignore.

Yes, everyone is on ignore or being threatened to be on the ignore list. I am pretty sure I'm on ignore which is fine but I won't stop pointing out what sociopath you appear to be.

What's the worst thing that happened to your family member that made them want to vote for a FAR RIGHT party?
Probably fairness is the reason. Germans’ pensions have been reduced to take care of refugees with housing and free healthcare, e.g., that not only don’t work but don’t even bother to assimilate.
Plus the Arabs don’t bath. Sit next to them on the tram or walk past them on the street and it’s absolutely disgusting.

Combine that with how the once immaculate pristine cities are now overrun with filth and graffiti and they are pissed.

Looks like Hume has confirmed that he/she/gender fluid/binary is indeed BP.
Yeah, I always thought the original (and still the most batshit-crazy poster) "BIDENPRESIDENT" was a gender-fluid flake. He didn't seem to ever know whether "it" was "Arthur" or "Martha"( or something in between !) But "it" definitely thought "Tampon Tim" was a legend in his own boy's rest - room).

Back