A glimpse of who will run a McCain presidency

He got people elected Damo how is that failure?

It is a failure in that he should have gotten them elected without YOU and everyone else knowing what he was doing. You knew too much... that is a failure. The best strategists are the ones that get the same type of shit done without you knowing all about them.

A glimpse of who will run a McCain presidency

Cool. Looks like the liberals are already starting to compile their "enemies lists" of people they can blame for whatever happens (or whatever they imagine happens) during the coming McCain presidency. As they did with Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft, etc., stridently smearing and vilifying all of them before GWB even took office.

I guess when you're a loser, all you can do is whine and squeal.

The cure for this is to form a 527 and start ads about McCains PTSD and do you really want someone that MIGHT have "Nam" flashbacks running the government. Throw in some instability around his temperment and the fact that a recovering pill head thief will be next the President every night if McCain is president and have Obama "denounce" the shit out of it.

The cure for this is to form a 527 and start ads about McCains PTSD and do you really want someone that MIGHT have "Nam" flashbacks running the government. Throw in some instability around his temperment and the fact that a recovering pill head thief will be next the President every night if McCain is president and have Obama "denounce" the shit out of it.

Here’s hoping.

Not enough Dems have the deep pockets and stomach for that shit.

Desh, yeah they do. I’ve got the stomach for it, I’ve got more than the stomach for it, I am passionately wishing I had majored in poli-sci so I could have been a political consultant and could be drafting these ads right now. And the money is out there now.

Little Nut is right. Dems have done NOTHING for the last 8 years but cry about the lay of the political landscape. If you are going to climb mountains you don't show up in Flip Flops and shorts. You bring your best mountain climbing equipment, you hire the best Sherpa guild and you beat the other fucker to the top and then shove his non working arm ass back down the mountain and laugh as falls. Or you watch him climb to the top first from the comfort of your living room on TV. But don't bitch that he beat you to the top of the mountain!

Desh, yeah they do. I’ve got the stomach for it, I’ve got more than the stomach for it, I am passionately wishing I had majored in poli-sci so I could have been a political consultant and could be drafting these ads right now. And the money is out there now.

Like I said not "enough" have the pockets and stomach.

Here is the post I was responding to.

Now there are donation limmits.

If a rich guy gives his limmit he can still give to a 527 as much as he wants or even numberous ones.

Obama has so much campaign money because of small donnors giving all they can spare. They are much less likely to have more to give to a 527.

Back