A Horrible Story

Just think Apple...if you could have predicted the suffering these men endured you could have talked their mothers into aborting them long ago to prevent it all....

that is you philosophy isn't it......
Kill the fuckers to prevent any suffering they may have to endure in the future....

Hey topspin....whats with the groan..hahaha

You know as well as me that your idiot comrade Apple says exactly what I said in my post every time he defends his abortion beliefs....
He said numerous times he would rather kids be aborted than abused or go hungry, etc...thats his moronic beliefs, not mine....are you defending him too....

If he had it his way there would never be any people with birth defects, they would be dead....
So I'm glad you're out of the closet now and openly defend his moronic shit....

Seriously, I think a lot of this is due to the way parents coddle their kids these days. Lots of jobs are stressful. My parents- both of them- would have said "deal with it, kid".

Seeing how you actively avoiding serving your country and have no frame of reference you should take every opportunity to shut the fuck up.

Just think Apple...if you could have predicted the suffering these men endured you could have talked their mothers into aborting them long ago to prevent it all....

that is you philosophy isn't it......
Kill the fuckers to prevent any suffering they may have to endure in the future....

No, that's not my philosophy.

This is just another example of your inability to comprehend the most elementary conversations. Most unfortunate. :(

Hey topspin....whats with the groan..hahaha

You know as well as me that your idiot comrade Apple says exactly what I said in my post every time he defends his abortion beliefs....
He said numerous times he would rather kids be aborted than abused or go hungry, etc...thats his moronic beliefs, not mine....are you defending him too....

If he had it his way there would never be any people with birth defects, they would be dead....
So I'm glad you're out of the closet now and openly defend his moronic shit....

Brave, please, if you are unable to understand my posts refrain from commenting. You're broadcasting your ignorance for all to see.

I have said abortion is preferable to children starving to death.

Like the military is the only source of stress. :lol:

You should watch the documentary Resparo. In 12 months those soldiers were shot at almost every single day. The average combat soldier experiences more enemy fire than his counterpart did in WWII. No other job in america comes close to tje stress felt by US combat veterans. So lile I said Mr. INTERNET TOUGH GUY shut the fuck up.

You should watch the documentary Resparo. In 12 months those soldiers were shot at almost every single day. The average combat soldier experiences more enemy fire than his counterpart did in WWII. No other job in america comes close to tje stress felt by US combat veterans. So lile I said Mr. INTERNET TOUGH GUY shut the fuck up.

That's nice, but this is about your comment to me about 'having no frame of reference'. How many times were you shot at? :)

Back