A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church.

Do you realize all the fundy core beliefs come from and were invented by the catholic church : sunday worship, the trinity, gobbling pork

Protestantism underwent huge changes because of John Nelson Darby and the appeal of his doctrine to poor and uneducated people.

Sunday worship was instituted by the catholic church as the concept of the trinity in 325 CE at the Council of Nicaea , where your jesus was named a godman

Oh i know the history of your religion and its invention, you should try reading what you call the old testament in the original hebrew, without the christian mistranslations and forgeries placed into the goyim bible

Most think that Christians worship on Sunday to celebrate the resurrection.

This has always been my understanding.

There are a few Christian traditions that believe in Sabbath keeping and very often they are all about futuristic end times...The Millerites were like that.

The sabbath is one of the defining characteristics of seventh-day denominations, including Seventh Day Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, the Seventh-Day Evangelist Church, the Church of God (7th Day) headquartered in Salem, West Virginia, the Church of God (Seventh Day) conferences, True Jesus Church, and the United Church of God, among many others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_in_seventh-day_churches

I do.....the Bible states that salvation hinges on the acceptance of Jesus as your savior.....every one sins every day......it doesn't change anything.....

I believe he meant that being saved is a license to sin. It is not. Granted, everyone sins, but willful sin is a different story.

Hebrews 10:26-31 King James Version (KJV)

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Oh look. An atheist troll, just itching to join my ignore list. Very well. LOL!

What did he say that so disturbed you, Ugly.

The site you linked to is a Christian site...and if you are bothered by the descriptor "kook"...you should think over some of the descriptive words and phrases you regularly use.

What did he say that so disturbed you, Ugly.

The site you linked to is a Christian site...and if you are bothered by the descriptor "kook"...you should think over some of the descriptive words and phrases you regularly use.

It's not his words. It's his attitude and his refusal to engage in meaningful debate. Notice that I haven't ignored Kudzu yet. At least he can occasionally come up with a valid argument. And he is sometimes amusing. Guno, on the other hand, is someone who is intentionally offensive, and lacks any meaningful content in his replies. I haven't ignored you either, btw. I ignored Guno because I simply do not like him. He irritates me. Got a problem with that?

And your point is?

The Exodus is not an historical event. The Jews were never slaves in Egypt. Its a morality tale about crossing water out of the ignorance of God.

The word "water" is used in a variety of metaphorical ways in Scripture. It is used to symbolize the troublesome times in life that can and do come to human beings, especially God's children.

It's not his words. It's his attitude and his refusal to engage in meaningful debate. Notice that I haven't ignored Kudzu yet. At least he can occasionally come up with a valid argument. And he is sometimes amusing. Guno, on the other hand, is someone who is intentionally offensive, and lacks any meaningful content in his replies. I haven't ignored you either, btw. I ignored Guno because I simply do not like him. He irritates me. Got a problem with that?

Kudzu is a woman... not a he.

Back