A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church.

Ugly truth is being an egregious fool. They aren't worshiping material objects, they are worshiping who they depict. If you have any more baseless slandering, call 1-800-666-Satan, he is all ears for hate, and has been waiting for your call. You say you follow Jesus alone, but you are only shitting yourself. Those that really follow Jesus refrain from vernacular of taboo natures. The n word isn't proper for that.

Last edited:
I didn't say that. Paul was a servant of God.

Paul's influence as a theologian and thinker throughout the later development of Christianity has been incalculable and all-embracing. He was the first Christian thinker to structure the message of Jesus and his immediate followers into definite doctrines. Paul took the basic facts of Jesus' life and his main formulation of doctrine and molded them into the simple terms of a Semite and Judaic thinker.

Using his Hellenistic background and systematic training, Paul translated both facts and doctrine into a broad theological synthesis characterized by a universalism of salvation, an intricate theory of grace, and a central function of Jesus as man and as God. St. Augustine drew on Paul's doctrines to organize his own thought and thus molded all subsequent Roman Catholic theological development and formulation until the 20th century.

http://biography.yourdictionary.com/st-paul

Get this.

These catholics are bowing down before idols. Something Jesus expressly forbids.

Okay...let's start our "discussion" with this.

Does Jesus expressly forbid "bowing down before idols?"

Do you mind offering a citation...so I can consider it?

I do not think you are going to find any citation for your assertion, but I will follow up later with a question about whether you respect all the things that Jesus actually did "expressly" forbid or discourage.

Okay...let's start our "discussion" with this.

Does Jesus expressly forbid "bowing down before idols?"

Do you mind offering a citation...so I can consider it?

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Exodus 29:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Exodus 29:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

That wasn't Jesus speaking.

Interesting that the sons are condemned to the 4th generation. So where is salvation in that picture?

Those laws were given to the Jewish people, no others

God never brought non Jews or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
The Lord has not given non Jews the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring non-Jews to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, )
If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Gentiles (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or the ten commandments

Last edited:
That wasn't Jesus speaking.
yet all of Christianity believes it was.....

Interesting that the sons are condemned to the 4th generation. So where is salvation in that picture?

about a thousand years in the future.....as Jesus reminded the Jews (Matthew 5*), the Ten Commandments was never there to give them salvation....
as YHWH said in the OT....
Deuteronomy 4:5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the Lord my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. 6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.” 7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him? 8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
nothing there about salvation.....
*Matthew 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Those laws were given to the Jewish people, no others

and Jesus gave them to us....
Matthew 5:19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

note that both are in the kingdom of heaven.....following the commandments is not the means of entering the kingdom of heaven.....

Back