A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church.

I pray directly to God, in Jesus name. Just like Jesus taught.

I do not remember that teaching...but I am willing to learn. Please give me a citation.

But since you are saying that you do your praying "just like Jesus taught"...I can assume YOU do not do praying in your church where everyone can see you. You pray in your room with the door closed...right? Matthew 6:6

Jesus instructed on how to pray. Anyone who prays to Mary is disobeying God and committing idolatry. And they are BOWING down to those statues. That is idolatry.

You would be smart not to argue Catholicism with Catholics. It's clear you're only posting your opinion and ignoring the facts.

Jesus instructed on how to pray. Anyone who prays to Mary is disobeying God and committing idolatry. And they are BOWING down to those statues. That is idolatry.

They aren't bowing to statutes.... They are praying to God. You would benefit from some education..

I do not remember that teaching...but I am willing to learn. Please give me a citation.

But since you are saying that you do your praying "just like Jesus taught"...I can assume YOU do not do praying in your church where everyone can see you. You pray in your room with the door closed...right? Matthew 6:6

This reply from you, more than anything, proves your ignorance. I can't help you with that. Only you can.

All three Abrahamic religions started in the East.

Technically only one. The muzzies split off originally over some bad blood then Mo walked it away from being a religion at all. Jesus was a jew it's just that the Jews opted not to accept that the messiah they had been looking for came and went. So they couldn't allow those that got it right to also be Jews.
Things get messy when personal egos come into play.

If they are praying to God, then why do they bow to a statue and say HAIL MARY?

The fault is in thinking that having Mary or any of the saints on your side makes any difference.
Its between you and God. Period. They don't pray to any of them but invoking them in any way is pointless.

Technically only one. The muzzies split off originally over some bad blood then Mo walked it away from being a religion at all. Jesus was a jew it's just that the Jews opted not to accept that the messiah they had been looking for came and went. So they couldn't allow those that got it right to also be Jews.
Things get messy when personal egos come into play.

Islam is a religion and Jesus lived and died a Jew..

The Messiah the Jews expected was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish their enemies.. They did NOT expect the "suffering servant"..

This reply from you, more than anything, proves your ignorance. I can't help you with that. Only you can.

It doesn't prove my ignorance...I sorta suggests that you cannot offer a citation for what you said.

And it also suggests that perhaps you DO NOT pray "just like Jesus taught."

Hey, no problem, Ugly.

If your guess about a GOD is correct, I'm sure you will be able to fool your god when you come to judgement.

Islam is a religion and Jesus lived and died a Jew..

The Messiah the Jews expected was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish their enemies.. They did NOT expect the "suffering servant"..

Islam is a cult of personality.
The Jews wanted better, too bad. But really no such thing as Christian's, just Jews with a difference of opinion

The Jews wanted better, too bad. But really no such thing as Christian's, just Jews with a difference of opinion

Nonsense.. Muhammed never claimed divinity.. His sermons usually started, "Save yourself. I can't save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

Nonsense.. Muhammed never claimed divinity.. His sermons usually started, "Save yourself. I can't save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

It doesn't prove my ignorance...I sorta suggests that you cannot offer a citation for what you said.

And it also suggests that perhaps you DO NOT pray "just like Jesus taught."

Hey, no problem, Ugly.

If your guess about a GOD is correct, I'm sure you will be able to fool your god when you come to judgement.

Like I said. Ignorant. What you ask for is in the Bible. If you don't know it already, perhaps you should read Gods word and educate yourself.

Back