A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church.

since I am sure you will ask what a rational person could see.....
those passages listed first....they are admonitions to the nation of Israel warning them what to do and not do.....

those listed last.....they are telling the nation of Israel what the limits were to their ability to punish people for violating the law.....

Name one.

What about my question up above, Ugly?

Since you fault Catholics for what YOU claim Jesus "expressly forbids" (he doesn't actually)...since you are being judgemental about what Catholics do...do YOU respect all the things that Jesus actually did "expressly" forbid or discourage?

For instance, At Matthew 6:5 or 6, Jesus DOES expressly say, "But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. "

Is that the way YOU "pray"...or do you do it in public settings?

only if you really want to be confused.......a rational person can see the difference......

What is confusing? You can read.

(Deuteronomy 24:16)--"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20)--"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

What about my question up above, Ugly?

Since you fault Catholics for what YOU claim Jesus "expressly forbids" (he doesn't actually)...since you are being judgemental about what Catholics do...do YOU respect all the things that Jesus actually did "expressly" forbid or discourage?

For instance, At Matthew 6:5 or 6, Jesus DOES expressly say, "But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. "

Is that the way YOU "pray"...or do you do it in public settings?

That's what I was taught to pray in private... and Muslims pray "shoulder to shoulder"..

Like what? :cof1:

Maybe purgatory.. I don't think it really matters much. Scripture contradicts itself all over the place... and churches are of men who make mistakes and seek power for themselves.

The denominations are not different in that regard.

When I was quite young I attended a fundamentalist church with my grandparents whenever I was in the US.. and they were wonderful people.. But, by the time I was 9 years old I was questioning the nonsense about Noah and Adam and Eve and the parting of the Red Sea... and Jonah spending 3 days inside a big fish.

Maybe purgatory.. I don't think it really matters much. Scripture contradicts itself all over the place... and churches are of men who make mistakes and seek power for themselves.

The denominations are not different in that regard.

When I was quite young I attended a fundamentalist church with my grandparents whenever I was in the US.. and they were wonderful people.. But, by the time I was 9 years old I was questioning the nonsense about Noah and Adam and Eve and the parting of the Red Sea... and Jonah spending 3 days inside a big fish.

Yet you jump right into the teachings of a pedophile named Mohammed.

(Deuteronomy 24:16)--"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20)--"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

see #102....

Bitch, I never said you were. Are your grandchildren as stupid as you? Hopefully, it skipped that generation.

Did you write post # 108, or not?

BTW, Aisha was born before the Call .. so she was between 17-19 years old.

Interesting video.. Thanks. Muslims share the notion that only God can forgive sins. In many of Muhammed's sermons he preaches, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham."

The setting is also interesting.. The remaining wall of Fortress Antonia.......

They pray to statues of Mary. I've seen them bow down before her statue and ask her to intercede for them with God. That is the very definition of idolatry. Don't believe me?

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)

They're not praying TO the statue, just in front of it. And intercession is not idolatry.

Back