A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church.

Catholicism is not my religion. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It is full of Pagan teachings. It was founded by a Pagan Emperor.

Jesus H. Christ, Ugly...of course you are not Catholic.

You hate Catholics.

Without Catholicism, there would be no Protestantism.

Try to stay on course. Don't let your anger lead you to the shoals.

Like I said. Ignorant. What you ask for is in the Bible. If you don't know it already, perhaps you should read Gods word and educate yourself.

I quoted a passage about prayer. Gave you Chapter and Verse.

Now you are pretending you have a Chapter and Verse that says what you are pretending it says.

C'mon.

Doesn't your god demand truth?

Jesus called Peter a small stone. The rock that he built His Church on was Peters faith in Jesus. Peter was not the first Pope. In fact, he never even traveled to Rome.

Saint Peter resided in Rome and suffered a martyr's death there in the year 67 A.D.

I have posted the Pagan teachings of the Catholic Church. You have yet to refute them.

I have refuted your lies. You just won't accept it. Here are your arguments in a nut shell.

"Like other Protestants, Fundamentalists say Christ never appointed Peter as the earthly head for the simple reason that the Church has no earthly head and was never meant to have one. Christ is the Church’s only foundation, in any possible sense of that term.

The papacy, they say, arose out of fifth- or sixth-century politics, both secular and ecclesiastical; it has no connection with the New Testament. It has not been established by Christ, even though supposed “successors” to Peter (and their defenders) claim it was. At best the papacy is a ruse; at worst, a work of the devil. In any case, it is an institution designed to give the Catholic Church an authority it doesn’t have."

Continued

https://www.catholic.com/tract/was-peter-in-rome

Jesus instructed on how to pray. Anyone who prays to Mary is disobeying God and committing idolatry. And they are BOWING down to those statues. That is idolatry.

So, you're saying that the Apostles (who knew and spoke to Jesus), the first generation of disciples (who knew and spoke to Jesus), and 1500 years worth of Christians misunderstood how best to pray and to worship?

I have refuted your lies. You just won't accept it. Here are your arguments in a nut shell.

"Like other Protestants, Fundamentalists say Christ never appointed Peter as the earthly head for the simple reason that the Church has no earthly head and was never meant to have one. Christ is the Church’s only foundation, in any possible sense of that term.

The papacy, they say, arose out of fifth- or sixth-century politics, both secular and ecclesiastical; it has no connection with the New Testament. It has not been established by Christ, even though supposed “successors” to Peter (and their defenders) claim it was. At best the papacy is a ruse; at worst, a work of the devil. In any case, it is an institution designed to give the Catholic Church an authority it doesn’t have."

Continued

https://www.catholic.com/tract/was-peter-in-rome

seem like pretty good arguments, thanks......the way we see it, every Christian has as much authority as the pope.....

So, you're saying that the Apostles (who knew and spoke to Jesus), the first generation of disciples (who knew and spoke to Jesus), and 1500 years worth of Christians misunderstood how best to pray and to worship?

well yeah, if it includes praying to Mary.......why not pray to my aunt Tina.......she was a good woman........

well yeah, if it includes praying to Mary.......why not pray to my aunt Tina.......she was a good woman........

By all means, do. Just because someone isn't a formally canonized saint, doesn't mean they are not able to pray for your soul. The communion of saints includes both the living and the dead, which is why you are able to pray (intercede) for others daily (like at the dinner table).

By all means, do. Just because someone isn't a formally canonized saint, doesn't mean they are not able to pray for your soul. The communion of saints includes both the living and the dead, which is why you are able to pray (intercede) for others daily (like at the dinner table).

seems like a contradiction to me......heaven shouldn't be a place where you worry about what's happening to folks back on earth......can you refer me to something that says heaven is a place of sorrow and disappointment?.......

Back