A little history for those wanting to 'restore Palestine'.

Yes but you have clearly been coopted to the more Arab position, whether you know it or not, which is why you are hostile to even the idea that the Jews or Palestinians should have any Statehood. Your position is that they are free to live in those lands but have no form of State.

The very question of whether the Palestinians should be allowed to actually form and have a State is one that sets you off as being ridiculous.

Once again, your comprehension sucks.

I never made any statement about the Palestinians deserving or having a right to statehood. That’s your mindset that you have twisted into thinking it’s my narrative. It’s not. It’s yours.

I’ve come to my opinion after reading article after article, research papers, listening to lectures, podcasts from scholars on both sides. Hours and hours and hours.

I’d suggest you make an attempt to educate yourself.

I never made any statement about the Palestinians deserving or having a right to statehood. That’s your mindset that you have twisted into thinking it’s my narrative. It’s not. It’s yours.

I’ve come to my opinion after reading article after article, research papers, listening to lectures, podcasts from scholars on both sides. Hours and hours and hours.

Zionists don't educate themselves, they just stay dumb Goyim their whole lives.

It is not my comprehension, and it is your words.

You were clear on the very premise of a Palestinian or Jewish State as being something that makes no sense to you as being deserved.

So what does that leave? It leaves the Jewish and Palestinian peoples scattered throughout that region with NO STATE. They would live on the lands STATELESS and that is what you want.

YOu are trying to deny it now but you are trapped by your prior statements and it is so easy for me to prove with one question you will NEVER answer...

Do you, or do you not, think that BOTH the Jews and Palestinians deserve a State or do you think they should have been allowed to live in those lands but remain stateless?

Because you do not want to expose or maybe did not know you had been coopted to the Arab position (no State for either) you will again refuse to answer it. we both know it.

It is not my comprehension, and it is your words.

You were clear on the very premise of a Palestinian or Jewish State as being something that makes no sense to you as being deserved.

So what does that leave? It leaves the Jewish and Palestinian peoples scattered throughout that region with NO STATE. They would live on the lands STATELESS and that is what you want.

YOu are trying to deny it now but you are trapped by your prior statements and it is so easy for me to prove with one question you will NEVER answer...

Do you, or do you not, think that BOTH the Jews and Palestinians deserve a State or do you think they should have been allowed to live in those lands but remain stateless?

Because you do not want to expose or maybe did not know you had been coopted to the Arab position (no State for either) you will again refuse to answer it. we both know it.

I can’t help you, man. You have a fixation on a concept I never proposed and you’re unable to disconnect from that. Some sort of mental block that has fucked up your comprehension beyond belief.

I can’t help you, man. You have a fixation on a concept I never proposed and you’re unable to disconnect from that. Some sort of mental block that has fucked up your comprehension beyond belief.

ahahahaha, your dishonesty is so predictable.

...it is so easy for me to prove with one question you will NEVER answer...

Because you do not want to expose or maybe did not know you had been coopted to the Arab position (no State for either) you will again refuse to answer it. we both know it....

Last edited:
Back