a monopoly on force

The sight of thousands of my fellow citizens dead on the White House lawn does not sound glorious to me.

Do you think they would get into the White House? I have no doubt there are measures to blockade the doors and remove the president and other dignitaries.

Right. You'd rather see us all in chinese run slave camps, in our own nation. That's how you are. You're an asshole.

Let the coward flee. The people will take over.

The sight of thousands of my fellow citizens dead on the White House lawn does not sound glorious to me.

Do you think they would get into the White House? I have no doubt there are measures to blockade the doors and remove the president and other dignitaries.
"the blood of Patriots and tyrants..." Glorious! The tyrants can barricade all they want- after blood is shed tempers will flare and the torches will be lit...

If Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can mange a point-four-million man march, then certain loud voices of the conservative movement can surely roust three-point-zero, likely more. Glorious!

I have no doubt that the numbers could be gathered. I also have no doubt that the government security people would find out about a plan to rush the White House and take over Congress. And would boost the armed security accordingly.

The Secret Service is not one to take chances.

Right. You'd rather see us all in chinese run slave camps, in our own nation. That's how you are. You're an asshole.

Let the coward flee. The people will take over.

I am not a coward. I am just not willing to throw my life away on a futile attempt to takeover the government.

I have no doubt that the numbers could be gathered. I also have no doubt that the government security people would find out about a plan to rush the White House and take over Congress. And would boost the armed security accordingly.

there is also something that the 'gov'/secret service apparently refuses to learn from history and that is that when people no longer have anything left to lose, the resolve is even greater. case in point, when the french stormed the bastille.

"the blood of Patriots and tyrants..." Glorious! The tyrants can barricade all they want- after blood is shed tempers will flare and the torches will be lit...

How many of the patriots that you gather will be willing to continue to charge when faced with blistering fire from automatic weapons in the hands of expert marksmen?

After the blood is shed the tyrants will be blaming the organizers for getting their people killed. They will have families of the dead on tv and radio being interviewed in their grief. Only those who are angry at the organizers will be broadcast.

Thousands of patriots will have died and nothing will have changed. Except the failed attempt will allow the president to declare martial law.

So the attempt will reduce our freedoms and reduce the number of patriots.

How many of the patriots that you gather will be willing to continue to charge when faced with blistering fire from automatic weapons in the hands of expert marksmen?

After the blood is shed the tyrants will be blaming the organizers for getting their people killed. They will have families of the dead on tv and radio being interviewed in their grief. Only those who are angry at the organizers will be broadcast.

Thousands of patriots will have died and nothing will have changed. Except the failed attempt will allow the president to declare martial law.

You don't understand, dickshitter, a chance at freedom is better than the guaranteed slavery are leaders are preparing for us. You know nothing of freedom you fascist sellout.

I have no doubt that members of the armed services with access to some pretty sophisticated weapons will join the Patriotic movement. Broken Arrow. :)

I have to say i do admire the spirit of you up-and-at-'em types just itching to wreak your terrible vengeance on a Washington lawn.

green-bay-tea-party-picture.jpg

And with shock troops like this in the vanguard, who's to say that the Whitehouse will not soon be under the sway of sane, forward thinking, people arguing whether the first action of the revolutionary new America will be to impose the ten commandments or destroy China?

Glory be.

there is also something that the 'gov'/secret service apparently refuses to learn from history and that is that when people no longer have anything left to lose, the resolve is even greater. case in point, when the french stormed the bastille.

That is an excellent example. Except when that happened the people defending the fort had to reload after every shot. Now the defenders can fire hundreds of rounds per second. And given the size of the crowd there would be very few misses.

That is an excellent example. Except when that happened the people defending the fort had to reload after every shot. Now the defenders can fire hundreds of rounds per second. And given the size of the crowd there would be very few misses.

You give up on freedom. We're not going to. Take your sellout ism and go jack off in a corner.

The People will have firearms as well. I'll lay odds on 50,000 guys with 20 bullets each over 200 guys with 5000 bullets each.

Glory, glory hallelujah! I can hear the fife and drums in the distance...

the smart ones, and there will be plenty, will already have brought their own weapons. It then becomes a damn huge firefight except, unlike Waco, we'll have them surrounded this time.

there is a simple word for what those actions would be......catalyst.

I have no doubt that members of the armed services with access to some pretty sophisticated weapons will join the Patriotic movement. Broken Arrow. :)

Sure if you want to take a nuke and try to negotiate with the gov't. Good luck with that.

Sure if you want to take a nuke and try to negotiate with the gov't. Good luck with that.

nukes would have very little to do with it, but something that statists like to ignore is how many 'citizens' would be former military with military experience in things like tanks and rockets?

The People will have firearms as well. I'll lay odds on 50,000 guys with 20 bullets each over 200 guys with 5000 bullets each.

Glory, glory hallelujah! I can hear the fife and drums in the distance...

200 guys with 5000 bullets each and excellent cover against 50,000 guys trying to run across and open lawn?

50,000 guys with 20 bullets each charging en masse across an open lawn against trained markmen with good cover? 200 men with 5000 rounds each comes to 1 million rounds available. Its called suicide.

Back