A Perfect Metaphor

Just to remind everyone, trump sexually assaulted the American Flag. That was no accident.

lemoncnn.jpg

flag_burning_laws_c0-0-4746-2767_s885x516.jpeg

104134557-GettyImages-459589456.530x298.jpg

6e43255742edd4ad3eb21eec73291a42.jpg

Are you trying to say liberals didn't burn our flag?

Liberals would not burn the flag, nor would Democrats. Radicals have burned the flag.

Back to the topic, trump humped the American flag, sexually assaulting it. I almost think that is worse than burning it.

Liberals would not burn the flag, nor would Democrats. Radicals have burned the flag.

Back to the topic, trump humped the American flag, sexually assaulting it. I almost think that is worse than burning it.

We are fortunate, Walter, that we don’t pay you to think.

President Trump has expressed his love for the American flag and America, many times, Walter.

Poor Walter.

President Trump has expressed his love for the American flag and America, many times, Walter.

trump expressed his "love" for the American Flag by humping it. Normal people call that disrespecting the American Flag.

trump did not have it in him to be respectful during the National Anthem. Even at a young age, my children had more respect for the flag.

Anyone who is dumb and out of control enough to let themselves become triggered deserves to be ridiculed. At least called out on it.

Notice that it's primarily the poorly educated and/or those mentally off-kilter who trigger the easiest. It's really a handy tool on identifying JPP's biggest idiots.

There are examples on both sides, but the Trumpers clearly win the biggest slice of pie when it comes to holding the title of JPP's biggest idiots.

Tomorrow night, I expect a lot of overly exuberant virtual High Fives and a lot of anger for any losses or elections too close to call. For that matter, it could be a week or more on a couple of these elections. The Red Wave will probably look more like a Red Ripple, but it will certainly be Red in the House and a very thin margin for the Senate regardless who wins.

Not enough for an impeachment or much else.

Mr. Tiny Penis,
you of all people,
Did you even read what you wrote or is your therapist making you publically admit your ongoing struggle with TDS.

trump expressed his "love" for the American Flag by humping it. Normal people call that disrespecting the American Flag.

trump did not have it in him to be respectful during the National Anthem. Even at a young age, my children had more respect for the flag.

Walt you are certainly getting desperate. :magagrin:

We are fortunate, Walter, that we don’t pay you to think.

As a side point, I am indirectly paid by so many financial firms that are paid in one way or another by pretty much every American, and a lot of the rest of the world, I am almost certainly being paid by you indirectly to think. Sorry. I am honestly trying to get out of it. Finance is BORING!!!

As a side point, I am indirectly paid by so many financial firms that are paid in one way or another by pretty much every American, and a lot of the rest of the world, I am almost certainly being paid by you indirectly to think. Sorry. I am honestly trying to get out of it. Finance is BORING!!!

Sure you are, Walter.

Sure.

How do you have the time to “think” if you are posting on JPP all day?

Back