A Perfect Metaphor

An anesthesiologist is an American word not used in the UK as far as I know.

I posted this link from a UK site in #101. https://uk.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/how-to-become-an-anaesthesiologist

That's not the point, though. EW is desperately trying to divert from the criticism of Dr. Slick by introducing these off-topic tangents.

Lol. Dr. Slick has no record to run on. He's trump 2016, v. 2.0. It says a lot about repugs that they'd support this dishonest, lying grifter just to grab political power.

You support a far left "yes man." I support a heart surgeon.

It's simple. You vote for Fetterman, I vote for Oz. I cancel your vote, or vice-versa.
I guess we'll have to let the rest of the state decide

Unless you Trumptards go away- or come back down to earth and denounce him as your leader- NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET ABOUT TRUMP!

Sorry for your ongoing TDS. You, Mr. Tiny Penis, and a half dozen other posters here are visibly shaken by the mere thought of the letter "T". Pharmacies must make a killing off your woes.

Sorry for your ongoing TDS. You, Mr. Tiny Penis, and a half dozen other posters here are visibly shaken by the mere thought of the letter "T". Pharmacies must make a killing off your woes.

What you do not realize is that we are making fun of you.

I posted this link from a UK site in #101. https://uk.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/how-to-become-an-anaesthesiologist

That's not the point, though. EW is desperately trying to divert from the criticism of Dr. Slick by introducing these off-topic tangents.

Indeed is an American recruiting website, which no doubt explains that. As an aside my son is currently awaiting an interview with Indeed in Tokyo, he is quietly confident that he'll get the job.

What you do not realize is that we are making fun of you.

The boy is thick. At first, I thought he had some brains and even thought he might have been one of Legion's sock army, but over the months I've come to realize that the only talent he has is cutting and pasting memes lifted from a single website.

IMO, he's a middle-aged loser without the will to climb any higher than he's already done...which isn't very far off the ground. His biggest problem, IMO, is pure laziness. His second problem is blaming others for his own problems. Sad.

Unless you Trumptards go away- or come back down to earth and denounce him as your leader- NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET ABOUT TRUMP!

You people are funny. Obsessed, but funny. Leader? Leader of what? He's no longer president, but by the way you leftists act, you'd think he still is.

TRUMP!

:laugh:

Back