A Perfect Metaphor

TRUMP!

Does the mere mention of any politics remind you of TRUMP? TDS seems to be an incurable disease...

donald-trump-toilet.gif

Yep. Too bad you vote.

Why do you care what happens in my state? Fetterman is an idiot, yet he has supporters.
I didn't vote for Oz in the primary, but I'll be voting for him on Tuesday. Guaranteed.
A heart surgeon over an asshole who lived with his parents for 49 years is a no brainer.

Why do you care what happens in my state? Fetterman is an idiot, yet he has supporters.
I didn't vote for Oz in the primary, but I'll be voting for him on Tuesday. Guaranteed.
A heart surgeon over an asshole who lived with his parents for 49 years is a no brainer.

I lived in PA for many years. My grandparents were from there. The state is in a constant state of disrepair. Toll highways and the highways have never been repaired. Always the same orange cones and signs. So yeah the state sucks when it comes to that. The only redeemable value is Pittsburgh, Philly and the Steelers.

I lived in PA for many years. My grandparents were from there. The state is in a constant state of disrepair. Toll highways and the highways have never been repaired. Always the same orange cones and signs. So yeah the state sucks when it comes to that. The only redeemable value is Pittsburgh, Philly and the Steelers.

Are you ex-Amish, certainly would explain a lot?

I was talking about Express Lane, who is clearly a doctor.

Does not matter if he's a real doctor or not. If he indeed does have a medical degree, then clearly something has happened to him. If your doctor talks like that, would you trust him?

Does not matter if he's a real doctor or not. If he indeed does have a medical degree, then clearly something has happened to him. If your doctor talks like that, would you trust him?

Of course he's a real Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon, I'm sure he has a degree. Tell us, what happened to him? He's better than Fetterman, ain't no doubt about that.

Well for starters he was an anaesthetist, so I'd doubt if there was much talking involved more like screaming!

Anyway what makes you think that doctors are not human beings? The uni I attended had a medical school attached and those guys were incredibly wild and threw the best parties. He is retired now and on an anonymous forum, so what's your problem anyway?

Back