A Perfect Metaphor

Every state has a lot of stupid people. The more urbanized a state is the more likely the state has a population that is incredibly stupid.

Yeah, I agree. I just wish they wouldn't infiltrate our good fertile land out here. They should stay in their shithole cities, they created them.

Why do you care what happens in my state? Fetterman is an idiot, yet he has supporters.
I didn't vote for Oz in the primary, but I'll be voting for him on Tuesday. Guaranteed.
A heart surgeon over an asshole who lived with his parents for 49 years is a no brainer.

^^^ This is why I despise many repugs and especially trumpers.. you all lie viciously and shamelessly. Fetterman did not live with his parents for 49 years, that's an egregious falsehood. I posted several articles PLUS pictures of Fetterman's and his wife's house in Braddock; also he lived at three different universities, in and out of state, and in rentals while he worked in PA as an insurance risk manager. You people can't open your mouths or type on a keyboard without lying. You all disgust me.

A stroke and now this. It's almost like someone up there does not like him. :thinking:

In case you don't know this, "doc," there is another well-known Pennsylvanian who had a life-threatening stroke in 2001 came back from it to continue with and succeed at their career.

Care to take a guess, "doc?"

^^^ This is why I despise many repugs and especially trumpers.. you all lie viciously and shamelessly. Fetterman did not live with his parents for 49 years, that's an egregious falsehood. I posted several articles PLUS pictures of Fetterman's and his wife's house in Braddock; also he lived at three different universities, in and out of state, and in rentals while he worked in PA as an insurance risk manager. You people can't open your mouths or type on a keyboard without lying. You all disgust me.
Yeah he should had said Fetterman lived off of his parents not with his parents.

Fetterman’s father, Karl, is a successful businessman and founder/owner of Kling Insurance in Pennsylvania. Not only did Fetterman grow up in the wealthy suburb of York, Pa., his parents financially supported him and his family for the entire 13 years he was mayor of Braddock — a part-time job that paid him just $150 a year — until he was sworn in as lieutenant governor in 2019 at the age of 49. In 2015 alone, his parents paid him a $54,000 salary.
https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/fette...-but-attacks-dr-ozs-wealth-in-pa-senate-race/

Last edited:
ONE GUY IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR; THE OTHER LIVED WITH HIS PARENTS INTO HIS FORTIES, AND THEN LATCHED ONTO THE PUBLIC TEAT.

IS IT REALLY A "TOUGH CHOICE" PENNSYLVANIA???

You're as stupid as the rest, grokweenie. Let's see some indisputable proof that he lived with his parents until he was 49. Either post it or you're lying.

Of course he's a real Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon, I'm sure he has a degree. Tell us, what happened to him? He's better than Fetterman, ain't no doubt about that.

He's a carpetbagger and a phony grifter, that's what's wrong with him. He knows nothing about PA and its problems. He's such a slimy, geographically-challenged idiot that he thinks PA is on the Atlantic coast.

"This is important: We do not have a Republican senator north of North Carolina on the Atlantic coast until you get to Maine, if I don't hold this seat," Oz said.

Well for starters he was an anaesthetist, so I'd doubt if there was much talking involved more like screaming!

Anyway what makes you think that doctors are not human beings? The uni I attended had a medical school attached and those guys were incredibly wild and threw the best parties. He is retired now and on an anonymous forum, so what's your problem anyway?

If that were true he'd be an anesthesiologist, not an anesthetist.

In case you don't know this, "doc," there is another well-known Pennsylvanian who had a life-threatening stroke in 2001 came back from it to continue with and succeed at their career.

Care to take a guess, "doc?"
Yeah a perfect example of how his brain may never fully recover. Joe Biden has had TWO brain surgeries.

Back