A Perfect Metaphor

Well for starters he was an anaesthetist, so I'd doubt if there was much talking involved more like screaming!

Anyway what makes you think that doctors are not human beings? The uni I attended had a medical school attached and those guys were incredibly wild and threw the best parties.

Oh yes anaesthetist. They make a lot of money just by sitting. LOL.

What made you think that I think doctors are not human beings? Traumas can hit doctors just like any human beings. When ExpressLane talks like that, clearly something had happened.

And of course they have the best parties!!!

fc953858f07af3f364da47e4ff26b0d9.gif

Of course he's a real Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon, I'm sure he has a degree. Tell us, what happened to him? He's better than Fetterman, ain't no doubt about that.

When a real doctor peddles snake oil meds, you know he's a quack.

When a real doctor peddles snake oil meds, you know he's a quack.
Did you know the doctor that discovered the cure for ulcers was thrown out of a medical conference for presenting his theory? They accused him of being a quack and a snake oil salesman. The last laugh was on him because he won the Nobel prize in medicine for his discovery. BTW a dairy diet was the standard treatment for ulcers at the time and that is now known to be harmful because it causes the stomach to secrete more acid which exacerbates ulcers.

Did you know the doctor that discovered the cure for ulcers was thrown out of a medical conference for presenting his theory? They accused him of being a quack and a snake oil salesman. The last laugh was on him because he won the Nobel prize in medicine for his discovery. BTW a dairy diet was the standard treatment for ulcers at the time and that is now known to be harmful because it causes the stomach to secrete more acid which exacerbates ulcers.

Same with physicists. Your point?

More bullshit, I never mentioned Oz! I was referring to your lazy attempts to plagiarise insults.

Then you posted an image of Dr. No that is clearly in reference to Dr. Oz, intentionally or unintentionally.

If you didn't realize what you did, then okay I apologize.

Oh yes anaesthetist. They make a lot of money just by sitting. LOL.

What made you think that I think doctors are not human beings? Traumas can hit doctors just like any human beings. When ExpressLane talks like that, clearly something had happened.

And of course they have the best parties!!!

fc953858f07af3f364da47e4ff26b0d9.gif

They didn't pay me to put them to sleep ,anybody can do that, they paid me to wake them up.

I picked a girl up in a bar a took her home. The next morning I said I never told you what I do for a living. She I already know. You are an anesthesiologist. I slept all night and never felt a thing. :palm:

They didn't pay me to put them to sleep ,anybody can do that, they paid me to wake them up.

I picked a girl up in a bar a took her home. The next morning I said I never told you what I do for a living. She I already know. You are an anesthesiologist. I slept all night and never felt a thing. :palm:

You bored her to death?

Back