A rare bit of fun for JPP...

Trump won't be convicted of anything.

I don't give Trump a lot of credit but this one i mean sincerely.

Trump is the best, by far, at ensuring his Capo's and not he go to jail, get sanctioned or otherwise suffer penalties for the acts he pushes them to do. He is good at seeing in which lawyers he can corrupt and which he cannot, and those he cannot (Parlatore, etc) get pushed out until he has a core of lawyers, no matter how dumb (Sydney Powell) who will do his bidding and risk jail, so he can avoid it.

This time it seems, it may not work, but that is not the point, as this thread is about Trump AND his campaign (advisors), and how many of them will end up in jail this time. You can leave Trump off your bingo card and just name the lawyers and others you see going to jail for him, if that is what you want.

Trump's lawyers keep getting in trouble with judges. Here are the 17 sanctioned so far.

- Lawyers representing Trump keep getting sanctioned by courts.

- At least 17 of them have been slapped by judges, mostly for litigation challenging elections.

- Alina Habba, Rudy Giuliani, and Sidney Powell are all among those who have been sanctioned.
^^^ older article. The number of lawyers in trouble has gone up since.

But Trump wasn't was he?

See my prior compliment of Trump. It is sincere.

Mob bosses have a lot to learn from him as his closest associates are caught for boatloads and boatloads of criminality they do on his behalf, but like a good mob boss, his Capo's take the fall.

Is that something you see as a good think now? That Trump's inner circle of closest confidents are always filled with criminals where it is just a matter of 'when' and not 'if' many of them will end up in jail for things done on behalf of Trump?

I mean, I guess if that is all you got now. "ya Trump'.

Putin pays me 50,000 a month to defend his nation on the internet.

Tell me you wouldn't take the job.

Even with Putin showing his incompetence in the Ukraine war, he is not so bad that he would pay you a cent for the abject stupidity you post.

When dealing with stupid people you just feed them misinformation and they will run with it, and then you ask them to donate to you, and they do.

it is a safe bet a large percent of your income (food stamp money) goes to Trump and Putin, fake groups, who ask you for money.

Be honest, how much did you give to Bannon for the wall? Or Trump University? Or Trump Charity? All of which fall into the categories of proven frauds, criminal enterprises, grifts.

But Trump wasn't was he?

Didn’t know Mueller was investigating Trump, always thought it was the Trump campaign, and the only reasons Mueller didn’t go further was that he was unqualified, Congressional hearings proved that, he recognized the Imperial Presidency bullshit, and the campaign itself supposedly didn’t know they were breaking any laws (see unqualified earlier)

Didn’t know Mueller was investigating Trump, always thought it was the Trump campaign, and the only reasons Mueller didn’t go further was that he was unqualified, Congressional hearings proved that, he recognized the Imperial Presidency bullshit, and the campaign itself supposedly didn’t know they were breaking any laws (see unqualified earlier)

Everyone on the left was claiming Mueller was going to bring Trump down, Everyone, and he didn't.

They are doing the same thing now.

They are getting all orgasmic over just the thought of getting Trump just like before.

Even with Putin showing his incompetence in the Ukraine war, he is not so bad that he would pay you a cent for the abject stupidity you post.

When dealing with stupid people you just feed them misinformation and they will run with it, and then you ask them to donate to you, and they do.

it is a safe bet a large percent of your income (food stamp money) goes to Trump and Putin, fake groups, who ask you for money.

Be honest, how much did you give to Bannon for the wall? Or Trump University? Or Trump Charity? All of which fall into the categories of proven frauds, criminal enterprises, grifts.

I only donate to Trumps campaign.

See my prior compliment of Trump. It is sincere.

Mob bosses have a lot to learn from him as his closest associates are caught for boatloads and boatloads of criminality they do on his behalf, but like a good mob boss, his Capo's take the fall.

Is that something you see as a good think now? That Trump's inner circle of closest confidents are always filled with criminals where it is just a matter of 'when' and not 'if' many of them will end up in jail for things done on behalf of Trump?

I mean, I guess if that is all you got now. "ya Trump'.

As we have seen with many mob bosses, his associates will often flip on them, we haven't seen that with Trump have we?

Everyone on the left was claiming Mueller was going to bring Trump down, Everyone, and he didn't.

They are doing the same thing now.

They are getting all orgasmic over just the thought of getting Trump just like before.

BS.

Mueller was clear from the beginnings that he would follow DoJ rules and guidance re not indict a sitting POTUS even if he found lots of crime.

He was clear that while he would prosecute everyone around Trump, if engaged in criminality it would be up to other agencies, post Trump presidency to prosecute him.

He then packaged up the evidence pointing at Trump criminality and sent it to other DoJ entities.

...During his congressional testimony on Wednesday, former special counsel Robert Mueller noted that part of his decision to refrain from considering an indictment of President Donald Trump was attributed to a long-standing Justice Department policy: According to the agency’s Office of Legal Counsel, a sitting president cannot be charged with a federal crime.

cite

As we have seen with many mob bosses, his associates will often flip on them, we haven't seen that with Trump have we?

Like i said, he is the best so far at it.

I am not saying that sarcastically. The tally of people getting sanctioned, jailed or otherwise taking punishment for Trump is impressive. Mob bosses refer to him as GOAT.

BS.

Mueller was clear from the beginnings that he would follow DoJ rules and guidance re not indict a sitting POTUS even if he found lots of crime.

He was clear that while he would prosecute everyone around Trump, if engaged in criminality it would be up to other agencies, post Trump presidency to prosecute him.

He then packaged up the evidence pointing at Trump criminality and sent it to other DoJ entities.

100% correct

But that is only because Democrats are smart and competent and republi'cans' are like you, dumb and incompetent.

Almost everyone testifying against Trump and his Campaigns and associates are life long republi'cans'. It was his hand picked lifelong republi'can' AG who hand picked a lifelong republi'can' Special Counsel (Mueller), the last time.

And this time almost every witness that will testify against him, in jack Smith and Georgia cases will be 'republi'cans'.

So ya republi'cans' and Trump are fucked as they hand pick people that are top respected republi'cans' that Dems can easily manipulate and control and turn into RINO's to get Trump.

Republi'cans' cannot win they control all the levers of power. They cannot win when they do not control them.

Again because they are now the party of Marjorie Greene and you, who have the collective IQ of a gnat and are always going to get out classed.

Checkmate republi'cans'.

My God are you a stupid jerk. So you know.:fap:

Comparing the Tactics of the Dems to the Nazis is No Longer Seen as Unreasonable

Well, we’re not going to play along with their one-sided rules.

So far, we’ve documented 24 startling and uncomfortable ways the Democrat Party Emulates the Nazi Party. We’ve done a lot so far and unfortunately; two factors see the task stretching off into the distance.

The very disturbing problem we face is that the combination of current events and research reveals even more similarities making the task a never-ending process that seems to go on forever. It’s to the point of having a sense of dread at the thought of researching these facts, knowing that more commonalities will crop up. But sometimes, you’re given certain duties and you have to see them through.

While the fascist far left excels at slinging bovine soil enhancement, trying to maintain their 100-year-old lies, usually with subjective and thus meaningless accusations, we’ve taken another approach.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._nazis_is_no_longer_seen_as_unreasonable.html

Everyone check your bingo cards. The new Trump, Trump associate/admin indictments are in.

Who is charged in the Georgia indictment?
The individuals charged in the case are:

- Donald John Trump
- Rudolph William Louis Giuliani
- John Charles Eastman
- Mark Randall Meadows
- Kenneth John Chesebro
- Jeffrey Bossert Clark
- Jenna Lynn Ellis
- Ray Stallings Smith III
- Robert David Cheeley
- Michael A. Roman
- David James Shafer
- Shawn Micah Tresher Still
- Stephen Cliffgard Lee
- Harrison William Prescott Floyd
- Trevian C. Kutti
- Sidney Katherine Powell
- Cathleen Alston Latham
- Scott Graham Hall
- Misty Hampton

OK for all those playing along and having fun, you need to check off your Bingo squares.

We are going to see boatloads of Trump related indictments to come, so there will likely be many people who get to Bingo. Ensure you shout out first!!

Trump complained after the Republican Primary in 2015 that his own Republican Challengers cheated- EVEN THOUGH HE WON IT. And even though there were no evidence of anyone cheating.

Then Trump complained that the Democrats cheated in the 2016 general election after he won that! Even though there was no evidence of any cheating!

HMMMM? Something was already trending right there!

And so was there any SURPRISE, when Trump accused the Democrats of cheating when he lost the 2020 election? Even though there was no evidence that anyone cheated in the election!

No! As it is obvious, to any intelligent and honest person, that Donald Trump is a lying SCOUNDREL that is mentally and morally impaired!

Last edited:
There will be a boatload of them because the left is gunning for anyone associated with Trump as well as Trump himself.

The left is on a mission and the have federal agencies who are in Biden's pocket to make sure it happens.

It's hardly bingo, it's more like Stalin's purge or Hitler's night of the long knives.

Basically if you are connected to Trump's 2020 campaign you are fucked.

So you claim the founders designed a court system owned by a party that didn’t exist yet?

Fucking Putin fart harvester

Back