A rare bit of fun for JPP...

There will be a boatload of them because the left is gunning for anyone associated with Trump as well as Trump himself.

The left is on a mission and the have federal agencies who are in Biden's pocket to make sure it happens.

It's hardly bingo, it's more like Stalin's purge or Hitler's night of the long knives.

Basically if you are connected to Trump's 2020 campaign you are fucked.
100%

We will call this 'Fill out your bingo card'.

We all know that the Trump 2016 Campaign ended with a boatload of indictments and convictions of people associated with either him or his campaign. I count at least 11 and there may be more.

1. Steve Bannon
2. Tom Barrack
3. Elliott Broidy
4. Michael Cohen
5. Michael Flynn
6. Rick Gates
7. Paul Manafort
8. George Nader
9. George Papadopoulos
10. Roger Stone
11. Allen Weisselberg

Now its time for his 2016 to see its slate of indictments and convictions surge.

I am proposing we all predict those associated with Trump and his Campaign from 2020 who will end up indicted and/or convicted and we knock them off Bingo style as the indictments are announced.

We can keep this thread going for Trumps 2024 run (should he get there) as we all know there will be a new slate of indictments and convictions to come out that too, so why start a new thread?

Even our most TDS riddled posters here, on the right, should not be angered by this, because even they believe these indictments and convictions are wrong they have to accept they are happening and happening in vast numbers.

So lets EVERYONE play along. Create your list of expected indictment/convictions from those associated with Trump and the Trump Campaign in the 2020 Trump campaign and lets play 'Indictment Bingo!'

Oh look, more mindless hate from the Nazi left.

no one on his campaign was convicted of doing anything wrong on his campaign......meanwhile Biden's family pocketed $20M in bribes......../crickets.....
Are the Biden convictions in the same hiding place as the Trump convictions and the Clinton convictions?

no one on his campaign was convicted of doing anything wrong on his campaign......meanwhile Biden's family pocketed $20M in bribes......../crickets.....

You forgot the crickets over Trumps crime family taking in billions in bribes, which was directly related to them being in government.

You forgot the crickets over Trumps crime family taking in billions in bribes, which was directly related to them being in government.

and yet, no one besides you has seen such a thing happen.......while we've seen the documents the government has issued about suspicious activity regarding the Bidens.......

Are the Biden convictions in the same hiding place as the Trump convictions and the Clinton convictions?

silly child......you've been looking for six years and have found nothing.......the Republicans started their investigation in January and already have identified the Biden LLCs where the $20M was deposited......not to mention identifying the people in the FBI and the DoJ who were covering up what the Bidens did...

silly child......you've been looking for six years and have found nothing.......

the Republicans started their investigation in January and already have identified the Biden LLCs where the $20M was deposited......not to mention identifying the people in the FBI and the DoJ who were covering up what the Bidens did...
Your delusions are worsening, Pmp. I haven't been looking at all. I'm retired.

I'll buy some extra popcorn for the Biden impeachment/Dog & Pony Show. :thup:

Your delusions are worsening, Pmp. I haven't been looking at all. I'm retired.

I'll buy some extra popcorn for the Biden impeachment/Dog & Pony Show. :thup:

you watch and eat popcorn.......the rest of us will pay attention to the Bidens fucking over the country.....

you watch and eat popcorn.......the rest of us will pay attention to the Bidens fucking over the country.....

I'll be watching the Republican Dog & Pony Show. It's got to be better than the Republican Clown Car Coup. Less violence, don'tcha know? LOL

Why do Satanic cocksuckers like you constantly live in fear of democracy, Pmp? Didn't your mother love you enough as a child?

and yet, no one besides you has seen such a thing happen.......while we've seen the documents the government has issued about suspicious activity regarding the Bidens.......

You are projecting yourself and your ignorance onto every one else.

Most people, who do not just live in an OAN, Fox bubble know of the 10's of Millions Ivanka got from China and the Billions Jared has got from Saudi and Qatar.

Most people, who are not you, actually pay attention to bas actors on both sides.

Ya because letting Trump get away with all his criminality is how we make the country thrive.

FLOL at Trump delusional derps.

you have nothing but fake indictments and six years of fantasy......getting rid of the Pale Faced Pedophile who fucks up everything he touches will let us get back to thriving......

Bogus? Do you really believe that?
without question.....if you actually had any real evidence you would have leaked it by now.....remember when Trump's tax returns would send him to prison.......you got them and we never heard a peep out of anyone......guess they weren't as bad as you claimed......same with Russian collusion......you have a history of having hysterics instead of history......

Back