A vote for Huckabee = Vote for McCain?

I made myself laugh. Anyway, enough about how evil America is. How much longer do you think Huckabee will stay in for?
Honestly, I think he is working for McCain. I don't know what promise was made but if Huckabee falls out, southern primaries would have gone to Mitt last night.

Honestly, I think he is working for McCain. I don't know what promise was made but if Huckabee falls out, southern primaries would have gone to Mitt last night.

My dad expressed the same opinion to me on the phone a while ago. My problem is, I don't want Huckabee on the ticket, because whoever is VP will be in the best position to run in 2012 (I expect McCain to be a one-termer due to his age) and I would rather it not be a populist. Personally, I am hoping that McCain picks Gov. Palin of Alaska, which has been a rumor for a while. Perhaps he will just bring Huckabee into the cabinet or something...

My dad expressed the same opinion to me on the phone a while ago. My problem is, I don't want Huckabee on the ticket, because whoever is VP will be in the best position to run in 2012 (I expect McCain to be a one-termer due to his age) and I would rather it not be a populist. Personally, I am hoping that McCain picks Gov. Palin of Alaska, which has been a rumor for a while. Perhaps he will just bring Huckabee into the cabinet or something...
Actually I think whoever is McCain's running mate will be the parties pick for president in 2012 to run against President Obama.:p

You don't know when to shut up and get back in line... for Candidate Hillary!

...who will proceed to get a beat down!
And even if you are right about Hillary, I think you under estimate Hillary's ability to run a close race with McCain, and anger at Bush that MAY drive independents to want to see a new party in charge, and the Limbaugh-aniacs that won't come out to vote.

And even if you are right about Hillary, I think you under estimate Hillary's ability to run a close race with McCain, and anger at Bush that MAY drive independents to want to see a new party in charge, and the Limbaugh-aniacs that won't come out to vote.

Oh, I expect it to be close. I just like to refer to victories as beat downs :cool:

I think Nader and Bloomberg will run. All those loser Limbaughites can go ahead and vote for "America's Second Mayor." McCain still looks to be set for 51%. Nader will likely draw 3-5%, and Bloomy about the same. Perhaps it will go 51-42-5-3. A lot of people hate Hillary (some 47% of Americans would not vote for either her or Romney, the two most polarizing, no matter what).

Well, I guess that's not really very close. If it does look like that, the EC should still be fairly close with Hillary carying CA and NY.

Well, I guess that's not really very close. If it does look like that, the EC should still be fairly close with Hillary carying CA and NY.
Yeah justice there would be hillary losing the popular vote but winning Cal, NY, NJ and Ohio along with enough to get 270

And speaking on Behalf of Desh, Ohio will go Dem this time cause you repubs won't be able to steal it this time ;)

Nah.............

Huckabee will most likely be VP...he is not a threat to John as Romney would have been...also Huckabee will guarantee the Southern conservative votes...!

Back