A warm "hello" from Juche105

That's what really makes me laugh, he bangs on about racism, misogyny and LGBT rights for Americans yet turns into a total redneck arsehole when discussing other countries.

That is because he really is a redneck dumbfuck and his true colors come out when discussing other countries. I've never seen such a worthless poster in all my years on message boards.

Yes of course I know that, the immature little twat has absolutely no life and spends all his time spamming the shit out of forums.

13095902_1719119175036524_3661276889259336342_n.jpg

Not knowing people's personal history remarking on how much time they spend on Internet forums is rather petty.

We all do things to irritate other posters, look at you right now, you are irritating the hell out of me ;)

Apparently you are unaware of rule 14!!

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

Apparently you are unaware of rule 14!!

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

The rule means when the account was created to do nothing but troll and you were told this by Grind, so a troll account and an occasionally poster trolling aren't the same thing, Tom, sorry, you will have to try for another gotcha.

The rule means when the account was created to do nothing but troll and you were told this by Grind, so a troll account and an occasionally poster trolling aren't the same thing, Tom, sorry, you will have to try for another gotcha.

how about a poster who changes into someone who does nothing except troll.......

yup and even then, we don't explicitly say it's not allowed. We say it is at our discretion. If someone decides to troll on an account, we might tolerate it, we might not. But if people start going into that territory they waive their right not to be banned at a moments notice or when we get sick of it or for any reason really. At our discretion.

Yes I have observed how you suck up to him even though he is an odious cretin.

yup and even then, we don't explicitly say it's not allowed. We say it is at our discretion. If someone decides to troll on an account, we might tolerate it, we might not. But if people start going into that territory they waive their right not to be banned at a moments notice or when we get sick of it or for any reason really. At our discretion.

In other words, if you like it then it's OK, gotcha!

Last edited:
Back