A warm "hello" from Juche105

Twice he has taken his ball and gone home. Not sure of the reason for the first.

Grind probably knows though as Grind always abides

The second time was pretty recent. He was spamming the shit out of the board with his typical drivel. Apparently because of him the Mods imposed a limit of no more than 10 new threads per day.

Bear in mind they made this change and didn't announce it. Of course this lit Legion Fags tampon string on fire so he started numbering the threads he started. I of course took notice and inquired. That is when the Mods informed us of the new rule change.

Many of us of course started mocking Legion Fag and he then took a hiatus

True story bro

If that is so, why is he so obsessed with this Yurt poster whom he claims did exactly what he did?

Projection?

If that is so, why is he so obsessed with this Yurt poster whom he claims did exactly what he did?

Projection?

I don't profess to know what goes through his mind.

Maybe he is disturbed?

Maybe it is part of his trolling schtick?

Maybe he is despondent over being overweight and unemployed?

:dunno:

I don't profess to know what goes through his mind.

Maybe he is disturbed?

Maybe it is part of his trolling schtick?

Maybe he is despondent over being overweight and unemployed?

:dunno:

Probably best not to know or even think about it. I've been on a few boards and never seen someone attack a new poster and spazz out over a former poster with such devotion.

Wouldn't that be election fraud, Pastor PiMPle?

They all have ID. They haven't changed their usernames recently, so you can't say you don't know who they are, they way you do with the Trinity.

He cracks me up. I've never changed my user name. And only had another one during the last werewolf game. Too bad those threads are gone with the wind because I would have cited Pertinax as proof.

He cracks me up. I've never changed my user name. And only had another one during the last werewolf game. Too bad those threads are gone with the wind because I would have cited Pertinax as proof.

Remember when he used to whine every time 3D or Grind changed their usernames? :rofl2:

They are mouth-breathing retards, Rana.

The fact that Grind, Billy and Damo hate my guts and would jump at any chance to get rid of me never enters the tiny mind of a con.

What would these spergs think about all day and night if I wasn't here?

A quick look at the number of times I'm mentioned in the posts on this board is very telling.

i actually don't hate you. I like you. :)

billy def hates you though.

I also think you are an annoying retard, but so are many people here.

I also would enjoy banning you, but taht's just cause you are a sperg. It's not personal for me.

But I do like you. You make me laugh a lot when you troll some of the bigger morons on this site. Shit is hilarious.

I also like tom, but no one believes me. I 100% like tom.

i actually don't hate you. I like you. :)

meme-yds-5.jpg

Twice he has taken his ball and gone home. Not sure of the reason for the first.

Grind probably knows though as Grind always abides

The second time was pretty recent. He was spamming the shit out of the board with his typical drivel. Apparently because of him the Mods imposed a limit of no more than 10 new threads per day.

Bear in mind they made this change and didn't announce it. Of course this lit Legion Fags tampon string on fire so he started numbering the threads he started. I of course took notice and inquired. That is when the Mods informed us of the new rule change.

Many of us of course started mocking Legion Fag and he then took a hiatus

True story bro

"Taken his ball and went home"?

You mean like how you did the very same thing during a game of Werewolf?

You remember, you got all butthurt over some perceived slight and stomped off in a huff in the middle of the game.

IHA took his ball and went home over something as trivial as A KIDS GAME!

ROFL!!

True story Bro!

billy def hates you though.

I also think you are an annoying retard, but so are many people here.

I also would enjoy banning you, but taht's just cause you are a sperg. It's not personal for me.

But I do like you. You make me laugh a lot when you troll some of the bigger morons on this site. Shit is hilarious.

I also like tom, but no one believes me. I 100% like tom.

tumblr_lw9x61GSIE1qigzmv.gif

Back