A warm "hello" from Juche105

Well yes he has many times but Grind protects the little shit.

This makes me laugh. Grind is only one of the four mods, if he was breaking the rules, Grind could not protect him from Damo, Billy or I, he could plead his case, but it isn't his decision, alone. We keep stressing this to the board, a lone mod can not ban a poster.

This makes me laugh. Grind is only one of the four mods, if he was breaking the rules, Grind could not protect him from Damo, Billy or I, he could plead his case, but it isn't his decision, alone. We keep stressing this to the board, a lone mod can not ban a poster.

They are mouth-breathing retards, Rana.

The fact that Grind, Billy and Damo hate my guts and would jump at any chance to get rid of me never enters the tiny mind of a con.

What would these spergs think about all day and night if I wasn't here?

A quick look at the number of times I'm mentioned in the posts on this board is very telling.

Like I said, a quick look at the number of times I'm mentioned in the posts on this board is very telling.

Search - Type: Forums, Posts, Groups, Group Messages, Visitor Messages, Blog Comments, Blog Entries; Keyword(s): Legion

Page 1 of 80

And that's missing 18 months worth of posts from the data dump...:rofl2:

Most forums have rules against trolls who constantly derail threads. Don't know if he does it a lot, but so far it seems like it.

This isn't most forums and if the account was used for the purpose of only trolling you would have a point, but since he does discuss the subject matter, then the sole purpose of his account isn't to just troll, therefore, he has not broken any rules.

Most forums have rules against trolls who constantly derail threads. Don't know if he does it a lot, but so far it seems like it.

If derailing threads led to being banned, Deshtard would be the first to go.

While Legion Fag offers nothing worthwhile he doesn't break board rules so there is zero standing to ban him.

There are moderation tools that you can avail yourself of if Legion Fag bothers you. You can put him on ignore and you can thread ban him. If you don't then honestly you are no better than KKKhristiefan and Zipperhead and maybe you just like to be aggravated.

LegionFag had done nothing I see that warrants a ban

This isn't most forums and if the account was used for the purpose of only trolling you would have a point, but since he does discuss the subject matter, then the sole purpose of his account isn't to just troll, therefore, he has not broken any rules.

I've seen several posters claim he has had at least a half dozen socks that were just troll socks.

I hope this board is not like other boards, many boards today are way to strict and it stifles conversation. Then again, so does this board's thread ban feature which I have never seen before.

Like I said, a quick look at the number of times I'm mentioned in the posts on this board is very telling.

Search - Type: Forums, Posts, Groups, Group Messages, Visitor Messages, Blog Comments, Blog Entries; Keyword(s): Legion

Page 1 of 80

And that's missing 18 months worth of posts from the data dump...:rofl2:

Lol, what a loser. Had to look up if people are talking about him. I bet if I searched Yurt you would have a thousand posts about that poster.

:rofl2:

They are mouth-breathing retards, Rana.

The fact that Grind, Billy and Damo hate my guts and would jump at any chance to get rid of me never enters the tiny mind of a con.

What would these spergs think about all day and night if I wasn't here?

A quick look at the number of times I'm mentioned in the posts on this board is very telling.

Search Yurt in your posts and tell me what you find.

lol

The effing turd has been doing it for years yet he gets away with it, fuck knows why? They even introduced a limit of 10 new threads a day to stop the little cunt from spamming the shit out of the board.

Back