Abort all fetuses.

It's all going to come down to this- WOMEN WILL GO DOWN AND VOTE WHETHER THEY WANT THEIR STATE TO FORCE WOMEN TO CARRY THEIR PREGNANCIES TO TERM- FACE 10 YEARS IN JAIL IF THEY DON'T- OR BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.

I'm betting that most women and men both will vote to protect a woman's right to choose!

The REPUBLITARDS HAVE STACKED THE DECK AGAINST THEMSELVES BY BANNING ABORTIONS IN SEVERAL STATES NOW ALREADY AND PISSING OFF MILLIONS OF THEIR OWN VOTERS BY DOING SO!

MOST PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED BY THE BANNING OF ABORTIONS! A LOT MORE THAT THE CHICKENSHITS THAT SUPPORTED SUCH A CRAZY THING TO DO!

DO YOU TRUMPTARDED IDIOTS THINK YOU ARE GOING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO DO? :laugh:

That's gonna' go over like a used tampon floating around in the PARTY PUNCH BOWL!

Last edited:
VERY good!!! You managed to figure out that 'A=A'... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! :palm:

'Fetus' is not a species, moron. 'Fetus' is a specific developmental stage of life for various species, including the human species. Why do you insist upon being a dishonest science denier?

There is no right to murder, moron.

Correct. But a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...is not murder.

Wake the fuck up, you moron.

Irrelevant. Murder is murder, no matter where it occurs.

Correct. But a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...is not murder.

Come into the 21st Century, you moron.

Killing a living human for sake of convenience is murder, dude. Abortion is the murder of one's own offspring.

No it is not...and only a holier-than-thou fucking moron thinks that it is.

Get off your perch.

Only the Satanic assholes of the world think that murdering one's own offspring for convenience is providing healthcare.

Only the Satanic morons of the world think that a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...is murder.

It is not.

Wake the fuck up.

It's all going to come down to this- WOMEN WILL GO DOWN AND VOTE WHETHER THEY WANT THEIR STATE TO FORCE WOMEN TO CARRY THEIR PREGNANCIES TO TERM- FACE 10 YEARS IN JAIL IF THEY DON'T- OR BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Nobody outside of a rapist is forcing a woman to spread her legs.

I'm betting that most women and men both will vote to protect a woman's right to choose!

The REPUBLITARDS HAVE STACKED THE DECK AGAINST THEMSELVES BY BANNING ABORTIONS IN SEVERAL STATES NOW ALREADY AND PISSING OFF MILLIONS OF THEIR OWN VOTERS BY DOING SO!
If Demonkkrats in Wisconsin are sooooooooo pissed off about abortion being a felony here, then they can move their asses down to Illinois. I'd be glad to be rid of them.

MOST PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED BY THE BANNING OF ABORTIONS! A LOT MORE THAT THE CHICKENSHITS THAT SUPPORTED SUCH A CRAZY THING TO DO!
You don't speak for most people, moron.

DO YOU TRUMPTARDED IDIOTS THINK YOU ARE GOING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO DO? :laugh:
DO YOU DEMONKKKRAT IDIOTS THNK YOU ARE GOING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO DO AGAIN? :laugh: ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE THEM TO WEAR MASKS AGAIN? ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE THEM TO UNDERGO MEDICAL PROCEDURES AGAINST THEIR WILL AGAIN? :laugh:

Do you even hear yourself, moron?

That's gonna' go over like a used tampon floating around in the PARTY PUNCH BOWL!
Lame.

Nobody outside of a rapist is forcing a woman to spread her legs.

If Demonkkrats in Wisconsin are sooooooooo pissed off about abortion being a felony here, then they can move their asses down to Illinois. I'd be glad to be rid of them.

You don't speak for most people, moron.

DO YOU DEMONKKKRAT IDIOTS THNK YOU ARE GOING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO DO AGAIN? :laugh: ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE THEM TO WEAR MASKS AGAIN? ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE THEM TO UNDERGO MEDICAL PROCEDURES AGAINST THEIR WILL AGAIN? :laugh:

Do you even hear yourself, moron?

Lame.

I am glad you believe all that shit!

It's hilarious!

"You're correct", "but now I'm going to repeat my same nonsense all over again". THINK for a change, dude... Stop being an NPC. Snap out of it!!!

But a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy
IOW, murdering her own offspring (a living human) for sake of convenience. Why do you condone the murder of a living human for the sake of another living human's convenience? Isn't that an evil thing to condone?

occurring in her own body...
Where else does a human pregnancy occur, moron? This is still just as irrelevant as the first time that you brought it up.

is not murder.
Killing one's own offspring for sake of convenience IS murder, dude.

Wake the fuck up, you moron.
YOUR issue, not mine, moron.

"You're correct", "but now I'm going to repeat my same nonsense all over again". THINK for a change, dude... Stop being an NPC. Snap out of it!!!

But a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...is not murder.
See my first response to this mantra of yours.

Come into the 21st Century, you moron.
I have to be in the 21st Century, whether I wish to be or not, moron. I have no control over time, moron.

No it is not...
Yes it is, dude. Stop being dishonest.

and only a holier-than-thou fucking moron thinks that it is.
Anyone who is being honest knows that abortion is murder.

Get off your perch.
Stop being an NPC.

Only the Satanic morons of the world think that a woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...is murder.

It is not.

Wake the fuck up.
Chanting. Stop being an NPC.

IOW, murdering her own offspring (a living human) for sake of convenience. Why do you condone the murder of a living human for the sake of another living human's convenience? Isn't that an evil thing to condone?

Where else does a human pregnancy occur, moron? This is still just as irrelevant as the first time that you brought it up.

Killing one's own offspring for sake of convenience IS murder, dude.

YOUR issue, not mine, moron.

See my first response to this mantra of yours.

I have to be in the 21st Century, whether I wish to be or not, moron. I have no control over time, moron.

Yes it is, dude. Stop being dishonest.

Anyone who is being honest knows that abortion is murder.

Stop being an NPC.

Chanting. Stop being an NPC.

You are nuts. People who think like you are. And you are in the minority.

We are not going to allow a minority to rule us. Women, who are a majority, especially are not going to allow themselves to be ruled by a minority.

Your bullshit is going the way of the Inquisition...or witch trials.

You are nuts.
"I can't intelligently respond to any of your arguments, so now all I can do is hurl insults at you".

Got it. You can't refute what I'm saying (because I am correct).

People who think like you are.
See above.

And you are in the minority.
And you are delusional.

We are not going to allow a minority to rule us.
Who is "we"? You do understand how a republic works, right? Obviously not...

Women, who are a majority,
Irrelevant. My arguments stand, no matter how many women happen to exist in the world.

especially are not going to allow themselves to be ruled by a minority.
You don't speak for all women, moron.

Your bullshit is going the way of the Inquisition...or witch trials.
:fap:

Let me know when you can refute my arguments.... until then......

Is the seed germinated?

Yes, like socks on your forum, Sybil.

2tgh5.gif

"I can't intelligently respond to any of your arguments, so now all I can do is hurl insults at you".

Got it. You can't refute what I'm saying (because I am correct).

See above.

And you are delusional.

Who is "we"? You do understand how a republic works, right? Obviously not...

Irrelevant. My arguments stand, no matter how many women happen to exist in the world.

You don't speak for all women, moron.

Let me know when you can refute my arguments.... until then......

You are fucking nuts...and people like you are a danger to our nation...and to humanity.

If you think I am leaving it at that because I am unable to refute your arguments...enjoy.

You're a spineless idiot when you use socks to publicly, albeit virtually, masturbate. It's unseemly for social reasons. Psychologically, it's mentally ill because it indicates either a weak person puffing themselves up like a blowfish or someone with a personality disorder. In your case, I'm leaning firmly toward the latter.

Some people might think you are a creepy asshole, but I think you are an above average intelligent soul whose mental illness is holding him back by going in circles. In your case the circle is, at a minimum, Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175. No doubt you have more. I called it correctly shortly after you three arrived that you couldn't sustain the energy level of IBDaMann. Such a personality has to be natural to be sustainable. You're a brooder, not the life of the party, Sybil. LOL

For your "friends"....

6qdj82.gif

6qdijd.gif

You are fucking nuts...and people like you are a danger to our nation...and to humanity.

If you think I am leaving it at that because I am unable to refute your arguments...enjoy.

Agreed. In more ways than one. Have you skimmed over his manifesto in the signatures of all his socks?

In his world, his "logic" makes perfect sense. In my world, I believe it's a waste of time to convince an irrational person to be rational. It's like telling a jogger with side spasms to run faster. That's not helping. LOL

Fun to toy with? Yes. Fun to study as a means to have a deeper understanding of the psychology of American minds? Yes...but it should be understood political forum members are a mere slice of Americana. More towards the assholish, very opinionated side of the pie.

Is there any doubt there is a larger portion of mentally ill people online than we meet in public? Why? We all have our reasons for being here but for the mentally ill, it's a safe haven. No one to beat them up for being fucking morons.

Continued insults, because that's all you have.

It's quite obvious why all you are able to offer up are insults.

It's easy to take people like you to the schoolyard. Intellectually speaking, you are child's play for me.

You're a spineless idiot when you use socks to publicly, albeit virtually, masturbate.
I have no socks, moron. Obviously you are still seeing sock people.

It's unseemly for social reasons. Psychologically, it's mentally ill because it indicates either a weak person puffing themselves up like a blowfish or someone with a personality disorder. In your case, I'm leaning firmly toward the latter.

Some people might think you are a creepy asshole, but I think you are an above average intelligent soul whose mental illness is holding him back by going in circles.

In your case the circle is, at a minimum, Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175.
Nope. Those are all different people. I am from Wisconsin, ITN is from Washington, and IBD is from somewhere on the East Coast if I recall correctly (Maryland? I don't remember). The moderators on this forum could easily verify that we are all different people from different areas of the country.

No doubt you have more.
Nope. I've only ever used 'gfm7175' as a moniker for online forums.

I called it correctly shortly after you three arrived
"You three arrived"?? You've been claiming that we're all just one person, remember?? Are you reversing that claim now?

I arrived here almost two years before IBD ever did, btw. ITN arrived about three weeks before I did.

that you couldn't sustain the energy level of IBDaMann.
True. IBD does have much more energy than I do.

Such a personality has to be natural to be sustainable.
It IS natural for him. He still frequents another forum that I participate on, and his energy level is as high as it's ever been.

You're a brooder, not the life of the party, Sybil. LOL
Meh. So?

I see that my arguments within this thread have STILL not been refuted by any murder condoners, including the one who started this thread...

Speaks volumes.

I have no socks, moron. Obviously you are still seeing sock people.

Nope. Those are all different people. I am from Wisconsin, ITN is from Washington, and IBD is from somewhere on the East Coast if I recall correctly (Maryland? I don't remember). The moderators on this forum could easily verify that we are all different people from different areas of the country.

Nope. I've only ever used 'gfm7175' as a moniker for online forums.

"You three arrived"?? You've been claiming that we're all just one person, remember?? Are you reversing that claim now?

I arrived here almost two years before IBD ever did, btw. ITN arrived about three weeks before I did.

True. IBD does have much more energy than I do.

It IS natural for him. He still frequents another forum that I participate on, and his energy level is as high as it's ever been.

Meh. So?
BTW, interesting how you know so much about your "friends". LOL

Back