Abort all fetuses.

Continued insults, because that's all you have.

It's quite obvious why all you are able to offer up are insults.

It's easy to take people like you to the schoolyard. Intellectually speaking, you are child's play for me.

You are a fucking moron...and a danger to our nation, humanity, and yourself. If you want to consider that to be an insult rather than me informing you of some failings on your part...fine with me.

As for me being "child's play" for you...I enjoy a hearty laugh in the morning.

So thanks.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

You could call it murder if they were human. But they're not. They're fetuses. That they will eventually become human means nothing. The point is that as a fetus, they're not. I say that if the choice is between aborting all fetuses or none at all, then abort them all! At worst, it would be a mercy killing. So what is wrong with mercy. Also, there are over 7 billion people on the planet. That is about 4 billion more than our planet can support.

On that point, have you ever heard the word "Unsustainable?" It is used often enough when referring to various things that are happening. But do you even know what they are saying when they say "unsustainable?" It doesn't mean that things can't continue getting ever worse as they are. It means that right as things are now, it is unsustainable. You can imagine what things continuing to get increasingly bad will mean. Who would condemn anybody to live in such a world. A self centered asshole I would say.

Here is another point. Humans are incredibly evil. A paradox with that is that they can do good and still be evil. Most humans are also incredibly stupid. I know. I have talked to enough of them at various forums to find that out. Also who in the hell are these assholes to want to force others to be born. Maybe they lived a good life and want to see others do so. But just because they have doesn't mean that others will. Or maybe they want to keep a good supply of slaves coming. George Carlin had some interesting points on those people. I'll show it to you.

Also, luckily for you human caused global warming will probably kill off most of the life on Earth in about 30 years. But even if it were otherwise, I will show you a parable of what future life those in charge have in store for humanity. Imagine the creatures you see as humans. Before the inevitable massive die off. Along with the incredible suffering that would go along with it. I will show it in a reply.

Too bad they didn't get to YOU in time.

VERY good!!! You managed to figure out that 'A=A'... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Glad you have just learned about tautology. Grats on graduating first grade.

'Fetus' is not a species, moron.

He did not say it's a species, dumbass.

There is no right to murder, moron.

Stating the obvious.

Irrelevant. Murder is murder, no matter where it occurs.

Stating the obvious again.

Killing a living human for sake of convenience is murder, dude. Abortion is the murder of one's own offspring.

A fetus is not a human person. Therefore there is no person to kill.

Only the Satanic assholes of the world think that murdering one's own offspring for convenience is providing healthcare.

Ad hominem fallacy.

You are a fucking moron...and a danger to our nation, humanity, and yourself. If you want to consider that to be an insult rather than me informing you of some failings on your part...fine with me.

As for me being "child's play" for you...I enjoy a hearty laugh in the morning.

So thanks.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Keep exposing yourself to the forum; it's quite hilarious.

When you're ready for me to spank you on the abortion issue again, let me know. ;)

Glad you have just learned about tautology. Grats on graduating first grade.
You should be directing this response to Frank, not to me. Pay attention.

He did not say it's a species, dumbass.
Yes he did, dumbass. He said "a fetus is not a human" (IOW, it's a "fetus", it is NOT a "human"). He is treating 'fetus' as if it were a separate species from the human species, because he's trying to dehumanize the object in order to make it more palatable to condone killing it for convenience.

Human is a particular species. Fetus is a particular stage of life development for various species, including the human species that is being discussed here.

In the context of this thread, a fetus is a human being that is in a particular stage of human life (after embryo and before infant).

Stating the obvious.
Of course I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but Frank is a special kind of stupid and thus requires the obvious to be stated.

A fetus is not a human
Now you're just repeating Frank's stupidity from above. You are now likewise referring to 'fetus' as if it were some species separate from the human species. You are likewise dehumanizing the subject in order to make it more palatable to condone killing humans for convenience. ("It's not a human, so it's okay to do") Absolutely disgusting. This is the sort of thinking that brought about the Holocaust.

Here, you are getting into wordplay. I'm not going down this rabbit hole. You are condoning the killing of humans for convenience, and that's all there is to it.

Therefore there is no person to kill.
There is a human to kill, and you condone the killing of that human for the convenience of another human.

Ad hominem fallacy.
I was mocking Frank, moron. The fallacy belongs to him, not me. Pay attention.

You should be directing this response to Frank, not to me. Pay attention.

You're the one who learned about tautology. Not my problem. :dunno:

Yes he did, dumbass. He said "a fetus is not a human" (IOW, it's a "fetus", it is NOT a "human"). He is treating 'fetus' as if it were a separate species from the human species, because he's trying to dehumanize the object in order to make it more palatable to condone killing it for convenience.

Quote him saying that a fetus is a species.

Human is a particular species. Fetus is a particular stage of life development for various species, including the human species that is being discussed here.

In the context of this thread, a fetus is a human being that is in a particular stage of human life (after embryo and before infant).

A fetus is not a being or a person. Buzzword fallaxy.

Of course I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but Frank is a special kind of stupid and thus requires the obvious to be stated.

You are a special kind of stupid to have to remind yourself of the obvious.

Now you're just repeating Frank's stupidity from above. You are now likewise referring to 'fetus' as if it were some species separate from the human species. You are likewise dehumanizing the subject in order to make it more palatable to condone killing humans for convenience. ("It's not a human, so it's okay to do") Absolutely disgusting.

See above. Ad hominem fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Argument of the stone fallacy.

Here, you are getting into wordplay. I'm not going down this rabbit hole. You are condoning the killing of humans for convenience, and that's all there is to it.

Argument of the stone fallacy.

There is a human to kill, and you condone the killing of that human for the convenience of another human.

At least you admit there is no person to kill. Small progress.

I was mocking Frank, moron. The fallacy belongs to him, not me. Pay attention.

No you were mocking yourself.

Keep exposing yourself to the forum; it's quite hilarious.

When you're ready for me to spank you on the abortion issue again, let me know. ;)

In order to do anything "again"...you have to do it a first time. You have failed miserably at this first time attempt.

I'm laughing at you...and so is anyone else with a brain.

You're the one who learned about tautology. Not my problem. :dunno:
Frank is the one who made the initial statement, dumbass. Pay attention.

Quote him saying that a fetus is a species.
I already explained it to you, dumbass. Pay attention.

You are now in paradox. You just got done denying what I said, and now you claim that what I said is "the obvious". Make up your mind, dumbass.

A fetus is not a being or a person. Buzzword fallaxy.
I've already told you what a fetus is, dumbass. Pay attention. Learn what a fallacy is.

You are a special kind of stupid to have to remind yourself of the obvious.
Nope. Pay attention, dumbass.

See above. Ad hominem fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Argument of the stone fallacy.
Learn what a fallacy is, dumbass.

Argument of the stone fallacy.
Learn what a fallacy is, dumbass.

At least you admit there is no person to kill. Small progress.
I made no such admission, dumbass. Pay attention.

No you were mocking yourself.
I was mocking Frank. Pay attention, dumbass.

Frank is the one who made the initial statement, dumbass. Pay attention.

Yes. You mocked by pointing out the obvious about tautology as if you just learned about it.

I already explained it to you, dumbass. Pay attention.

In other words, you cannot quote him saying a fetus is a species.

You are now in paradox. You just got done denying what I said, and now you claim that what I said is "the obvious". Make up your mind, dumbass.

You are locked in a paradox. The only way you think you can escape out of it is to tell I am in a paradox.

I've already told you what a fetus is, dumbass. Pay attention. Learn what a fallacy is.

Yes you did. You're stating the obvious again.

I made no such admission, dumbass. Pay attention.

Stop lying. You admitted a fetus is not a person. Therefore there is no person to kill.

Lie.
Cop out.

I'm not going to play your stupid games. I already responded to everything that you got wrong in your post, and did so point by point. If YOU wish to pick out one of those points that you are the most sure that you got correct, then be my guest.

You said a bunch of stupid shit, I laid out strong counterarguments as to why the stupid shit you said was stupid, and now you got nothing but repeating your stupid shit over again, hurling insults, playing stupid games, and cop outs.

I have no reason to repeat what I already said. I don't play games, dude.

You already had the opportunity to crush my argument, but you chose to cop out instead. In fact, you STILL have the opportunity to "crush my argument" if you wish (my post isn't going anywhere). Go ahead and "crush my argument" if you wish... the floor is yours, pansy...

Your cop out speaks for itself. The floor is yours, pansy...

Run Away! Run AWAY!

It's all going to come down to this- WOMEN WILL GO DOWN AND VOTE WHETHER THEY WANT THEIR STATE TO FORCE WOMEN TO CARRY THEIR PREGNANCIES TO TERM- FACE 10 YEARS IN JAIL IF THEY DON'T- OR BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.

I'm betting that most women and men both will vote to protect a woman's right to choose!

The REPUBLITARDS HAVE STACKED THE DECK AGAINST THEMSELVES BY BANNING ABORTIONS IN SEVERAL STATES NOW ALREADY AND PISSING OFF MILLIONS OF THEIR OWN VOTERS BY DOING SO!

MOST PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED BY THE BANNING OF ABORTIONS! A LOT MORE THAT THE CHICKENSHITS THAT SUPPORTED SUCH A CRAZY THING TO DO!

DO YOU TRUMPTARDED IDIOTS THINK YOU ARE GOING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO DO? :laugh:

That's gonna' go over like a used tampon floating around in the PARTY PUNCH BOWL!

Don't you know when you're being played. No matter which side you vote for, you lose. Abortion is just an issue.

You are nuts. People who think like you are. And you are in the minority.

We are not going to allow a minority to rule us. Women, who are a majority, especially are not going to allow themselves to be ruled by a minority.

Your bullshit is going the way of the Inquisition...or witch trials.

Never underestimate the utterly stupid. Look at all the Trumptards out there.

Back